Hi, I've been reading through threads and getting an understanding of man and his purpose in God's creation and plan of salvation, however I'm still struggling on some issues and can't put my finger on them.

They have to do with Adams first nature. If Adam was created perfect and spiritually alive, did this mean the Christ's Spirit lived within him? Im confused because if he was created and Christ did not live in him, how was he pleasing to God or able to obey God devoid of the Holy Spirit. I think one thread said he was neither a sinner because he was perfect, neither soulical but he was not spiritual....if Adam was not made spiritual how did he commune with God of please God?

A follow up to the that if Christ did not reside in Adam, why would God create Adam, wouldn't Adam not be able to love God, commune with Him in Spirit or have the Power of the Holy Spirit. I just don't see why God would create Adam if he did not have Gods spiritual nature inside him for there is nothing good outside of Christ and His Spirit. Even if Adam had never sinned, lived devoid of Christ is just that devoid of life and meaning for God Spirit is life. It seems like a waste to create Adam devoid of Christ living inside Him.

Thanks, could you explain where I'm wrong or what God's purposes were in this? I'm a bit confused ( I read through the Mystery of Creation as well as Nee's other works but its still hazy). Finally, Im stuck at why God would create Adam to live in a perfect Eden when the Satan had already fallen and was present. Also if Adam was made of dust, and was weak in his flesh, why was he made? It seems the fall was a blessing to Him because he could then receive Christ Righteousness and Power to live in and through him, being reborn of God, not just made by God. Idk I just see that man being devoid of Christ was useless and lifeless compared to what He would be offered through redemption. But if sin truly wasn't God's intention, why create Adam that initially wasn't spiritual in nature, what please would that bring God who deeply longs after the affection of man's heart?

Thanks guys.