Thread: Why is Aleksandar the Non-OSASer Going to Hell?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You have written a lot of text in which, unfortunatelly, you intentionally twist the Holy Scripture, explaining it in your way, not in accordance with itself. It would be necessary much time to answer all this, but instead I’ll answer something we discussed earlier and that will be enough to cover answer on your last posts since the point is that you refuse truth of the Bible, so if you didn’t accept biblical truth earlier it’s not worth to answer on your later denial biblical truths.

For example, you said (http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...-Going-to-Hell, 08-08-2012, 02:23 PM #5):
    “Nowhere in Matthew 7.22,23 do we find Hell spoken of in any way so these passages are speaking to Christians who are being carnal and thus, shall receive their discipline.”
    It is not spoken in Matthew 7:22,23 but, as I said, it is spoken in Matthew 7:19 (“Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”). It is also spoken in Matthew 7:13 which is part of the same context; “lawlessness” from verse 23 is “broad way” from verse 13 “that leadeth to destruction”. Here is word “destruction“ synonym for the Hell.
    Then, words from verse 23 “I never knew you” are parallel with words from Luke 13:25 “I know you not whence ye are” which represent answer on question put in Luke 13:23: “Lord, are there few that be saved?” Then in verses 27 and 28: “…depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.” All of us know that a place where shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth is the Hell. Etc. (Read in Luke 13 all verses from v. 23 to v. 30).
    So, it’s clear that Churchwork’s explanation that “"Depart from me" simply denotes that they have no part in the glory, a glory which is very different from what is mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 1.9” is totally wrong.

Another good example is that we discussed out of forum.
    Churchwork:
    “You quoted verses without comment on them. How is that clear?”

Aleksandar:
    “Well, I don't know what's unclear e.g. from this:
    And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.” (Mat 6:12)
    For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
    but if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” (Mat 6:14-15)
    That means that if we forgive we'll be forgived. If we don't forgive, Father will not forgive us what means we'll go to the Hell. So, even born again can go to Hell if they don't forgive others.”

Churchwork:
    “Quoting a verse as though it agrees with you without any comment on it shows your overassuming nature as well as lack of consideration for others because you don't give your interpretation.
    I see you made a short comment this time, but your interpretation is false since the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. So a Christian who doesn't forgive someone isn't going to Hell, but they certainly will lose rewards.

It’s not true. Christian who doesn't forgive someone is going to Hell.

So, we will neither be saved only by works nor only by faith but by both of them. When the Bible says that we are saved by faith in Jesus Christ it implies that we obey God in whom we believe. As the Bible says: “demons believe and tremble”, but they disobey God, they are against Him. So, let’s not be like demons but like true Christ’s disciples who not only listen to God's word but also do all He ordered as God says in the Bible that we must do to be saved. Faith is at the first place and then works at the second place. Works follow faith. That’s why I say it is works of faith. But both is necessary. Faith saves man, but if we see that man does iniquity, doesn’t repent, doesn’t confirm his faith in everyday life then that means he doesn’t have faith though he says he has it. So, real faith is confess of Jesus by lips, heart and good works. We can’t do good works by own means, but by The Holy Spirit. We do a little, God does all other. But, if we don’t have good works that means we are not in Grace of The Holy Spirit.

Last edited by Churchwork; 08-15-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Link junky posting links without discussing the material.

Thread Information