How disconcerting that must be for you Aleksandar that you never know if you will be saved tomorrow since at any moment you could change your mind according to your faith. Therefore, you cannot move forward boldly in life. Whereas Christians we are comforted in knowing God by His grace keeps us faithful and regenerated since this is what we requested of Him to do so in giving our lives to Christ as no man would be strong enough to keep himself faithful and saved. This is the God you have no relationship with; therefore, you are going to Hell. This takes humility to accept. Delusionally, you think you can keep yourself sinless and faithful, but that is just the pride of life. Even more delusional you think you are sinless for if you were not according to your faith you would be going to Hell.

Take it even further. In a billion or trillion years from now, according to your faith, you might have a change of mind since you always have the choice. Why should that choice end after you die in your view? But God says you will remain in Hell for eternity and never change your mind, just as those who are saved will never forsake God in the New City and New Earth in eternity future, not a one. It is sad to know that you believe in Satan's counterfeit who when he gives eternal life when a person is born-again is not really eternal life at all.

Experientially, I have never met anyone over the age of 50 who ever gave their lives to Christ. This is telling. It speaks of the fact they have long since made their decision and they have a foretaste of Hell. They will never change their mind. Just as Christians once-saved will always remain saved. This is what it is to be a Christian. You are not a Christian since you believe potentially you could lose your faith tomorrow.

While I can never have your faith, praise the Lord, you could still be my brother in Christ one day if you were to give your life to the Jesus I have shown you before you leave your body of flesh and blood. The decision is final for those who are born-again today, but the decision is not final for the unsaved until they go to rest. Since you are not born-again, but unsaved, there is still the opportunity for you to give your life to Christ.