Faithful, since you said some large slanders (what's mortal sin), I’ll answer you.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithful View Post
We are no talking about the 100 years the Bible says a person should live during the millennial kingdom. We are not in the millennial kingdom.
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. Isaiah 65:20

This verse shows God uses 100-year lasting generation (which is biblical as it is described in my precedent posts) to say that what is nowdays old man that will be child in millennial kingdom. If 100 years old man is child that means that elder will live much longer than 100 years. And, if I understood well about millennial kingdom, in that time people will die only if they make (mortal) sin and when someone dies, others will know he made sins.

Nor are we talking about outliers of exceptions to the rule such as 96 years for a particular individual.
Read link http://www.360calendar.com/bible-pro...calendar-8.htm I have already left in some of my precedent posts.

Ps. 90 is very clear and all the proof you need: "The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away" (v.10).”
People sometimes prefer easier ways. I have already written there are other biblical lifetimes though harder to be found. But, God said that who searches, he will find. And I left you links about that.

You said, "I didn’t say that the stones in Jerusalem are not pyramids" which agrees with your former statement, "Those ones are pyramids made by Adam, his son Set, Enoch and other pre-Flood patriarchs.... I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out." I never said you said these stones in Jerusalem were in Jerusalem. I exposed you claiming they were the stones of Egypt, the pyramids, when obviously they are not. The stones in Israel are stones in Israel, not the pyramids. How silly. The context is clearly Israel and Jerusalem not Egypt in Luke 19.41. You're trying to make Scripture say crazy things it does not say. You're overassuming nature is getting the better of you. You're lacking humility by being so liberal with the Scriptures.
With each your post you more and more show your real face. You behave very dishonestly. Now I see that I made lapsus. I have wrongly written "I didn’t say that the stones in Jerusalem are not pyramids". I should have written: "I didn’t say that the stones in Jerusalem are pyramids" (so, without “not”). And you use my lapsus to say all these untrue things you have written about me here. That reminds me of pharisees who were trying to catch Jesus in the word. Lapsus is something what can happen to anyone. So, my explanation is correct. Jesus spoke of stones in Jerusalem, not in Egypt, but meaning of His words is wider. His words regard to all stones (including these in Egypt) that will cry out. We can see that when watch archaelogical discoveries.

Pyramids were built by heathens for their Pharaohs to be mummified in to allegedly give them eternal life. Even heathens can build great towers, e.g. tower of babel. You're confused. You're like the Jehovah Witnesses with their great love for the pyramids, but as an outcropping they reject Jesus is God. What do you do? You add to the 66 books of God's word and claim it to be God's word.
If you love truth, then search and you’ll find out who made Pyramids in Giza. In that way, you’ll check if I’m speaking truth. And God nowhere said that His word is only in those 66 books.

Acts 2.20 says "before that great and notable day of the Lord come." Thus, these same events in Rev. 6.12 are before the great and terrible day of the Lord which is the Tribulation, Daniel's final seven, His parousia that lasts 7 years. You're confusing Acts 2.20 with 2.2.
I don’t know whether you later changed Acts 2.2 in Acts 2:20 when you saw that I noticed you cited Acts 2.2 which is not in connections with Rev. 6.12. As I remember, earlier Acts 2:2 was written. I believe you made lapsus when you wrote Acts 2.2 instead of Act 2.20 (as I did when I wrote "I didn’t say that the stones in Jerusalem are not pyramids" instead of "I didn’t say that the stones in Jerusalem are pyramids"). Yet, maybe you didn’t change it, maybe I accidentally cleaned “0” when I cited you. I don’t remember well, so never mind.

About seals, trumpets and bowls, I recommend everyone to read verses in the Bible where the sixth seal, seventh trumpet and seventh bowl of God’s wrath are mentioned. It’s clear that it’s the same events.

"While the bridegroom tarried" (Matt. 25.5) the 5 unwise virgins slumbered and slept. He delays from when Israel became a nation again, but as the Tribulation ensues He shortens the time to just 7 years. Have you no faith to believe this?
8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief.” (2 Pet. 3:8-10).
You are right in sense that God leaves time as much as it’s necessary that as many people as it’s possible are saved. But, that time is predestinate. God determined that He would come exactly 6000 years after creation of Adam, neither day more or less (and similarly The Judgement Day after 7000 years – “For he has set a day for judging the world with justice by the man he has appointed, and he proved to everyone who this is by raising him from the dead.”(Acts 17:31)). So, "while the bridegroom tarried" is from perspective of people who expect God who hasn’t come yet (because they don’t know when exactly He comes, “don’t know day or hour” and they expected He should have already come, but He hasn’t yet). According to human expectations, it’s like He is slow, but apostle Peter tells us not to think so, because “A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day”(6 and 7 days like 6 and 7 thousand years), “he is being patient for your sake”, but “the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief”. All God’s patience for our salvation is within 7000 years (counting from creation of Adam).

Ez. 38 & 39 can't happen before the Tribulation. It's main emphasis is the Great Tribulation and like a cap sealed at the end of the millennial kingdom to finish off any parts left not finalized in the Great Trib. There will be no major war before WW III. This war of the Great Trib is the war to end all wars. You're confused.
The six trumpet is war of Tribulation (and perhaps the fifth trumpet too, though there is some other interpretation of the fifth trumpet which is not war, what’s also possible).
About Ezekiel 38, 39 war I have already said that I’m not sure when it could happen. From some verses it seems that it even could happen during Tribulation, but I think that it will not, since according to verse Ezekiel 39:9 Jews will burn weapons for seven years and that will not be possible during 3,5 years of Great Tribulation when Jews will be hidden of Antichrist in desert. And, of course, main war against Gog and Magog will be at the end of the millennial kingdom.

The Bible doesn't say it will be mandatory for all people. First it is voluntary. Perhaps a great many people will eventually be forced, but let us not be so legalistic to assume every last person on the planet will be forced into taking it. That is a bit extreme!
Revelation 13:
15He was then permitted to give life to this image so that it could speak. Then the image of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die. 16 He required everyone — small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name”.
7And the beast was allowed to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And he was given authority to rule over every tribe and people and language and nation. 8 And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the beast. They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life before the world was made—the Book that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered.

Satan says "it's not important who is right, but that all of us are in line with God's word." This is doublespeak. Obviously, the word of God is given to be right not to be wrong. To be in line with God's word is to be right not to be wrong. How foolish your words are. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8).
You didn’t quote other part of context:
“If I weren’t I would change my mind (as I did whenever I saw mistakes or sins in my life), but regarding to this discussion I see you are not right and I wish you to accept truth. Truth make us free if we accept it. It’s God’s message.” I clearly said that you are wrong and I’m right on this topic and that you should accept truth. Our opinions are not worth if they are not in line with God’s word and in that case mustn’t be unchangable. If they are in line with God’s word then they must be unchangable. We mustn’t speak like we are on competition, where we fight to win each other. And I don’t speak so, but I see that you speak so. I proved what I was speaking, but you deny truth, deny very God’s word just to be right (though you are not). You are speaking in the remaining text that I add to God’s word (what’s not true) and that therefore evils in Bible will happen to me, but I’ve proved that you deny some verses from Bible and remove from God’s word so if you don’t repent (what I sincerely wish you) God will take away your part “out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Rev. 22:19).
You are not my enemy and you shouldn’t experience me in that way. Our enemies are devils and our war is against them as the Bible testifies. All I speak is not to hurt you but to help you see where you are wrong and to accept truth which only can lead us to Truth Who is (beside that) Way and Life too. So, truth leads people to Truth and Truth leads people to Father and so they are one with Father and Son, in Holy Spirit (Who is Spirit of truth).