Quote Originally Posted by Faithful View Post
The best external evidence we have are from oil industry reports that tell us at 100 million barrels a day conventional oil is all gone by 2035 so this would not agree with your theory. It shows any battle that takes place will be a good 15 years before as the nations need to plan for the future...
In the next couple of years you will see oil over $200 then $300 a barrel. There is no greater trigger for mankind to really show its true colors as it positions itself over the greatest resource the world has ever known to move commodities. The big bottom for oil is soon upon us, if not already, somewhere in here from $50 to $75.
Shortage of oil really can be cause of big war(s), but it need not to be. And, even if it will (probably), no one can surely know if someone will find some oil well which one didn't expect to find.
Noah's sons are not in view here
But God said: "as it was in days of Noah so it will be in those days".
... moreover, many peoples' ages are given both longer and shorter than 100 years in the Bible.
But, also many peoples' ages are given both longer and shorter than 70 or 80 years in the Bible.
100 years though is the specific length everyone should live to during the millennial kingdom the Bible says. Whereas today in this age (Rev. 6) these past 20 centuries a person should live 70 to 80 years. Obviously, with the presence of Jesus on earth, our lifespans extend.
Many people in 21st century reach and will reach 100 and more years (as in the Noah's days).
Also, Jesus must return sooner than expected for the sake of the elect. How gracious God is!
I think that what God said in Mat. 24 about shortening the time for the sake of the elect, regards to that time will pass faster (even today time passes much faster than earlier, but in those times of Great Tribulation it will be much more, i.e. the most expressed).
The pyramids, "other books," and year-day theory (i.e. misapplying the 1260, 1290, 1335 and 2520 days) exist as a deception to misguide you to take your eye off when Jesus actually returns. They will lead you down many false corridors and angles to expect His delay in coming when He said He would return "right at the door" within a lifetime from when Israel is a nation again (Matt. 24.32,33).
It is not just "pyramids". Those ones are pyramids made by Adam, his son Set, Enoch and other pre-Flood patriarchs and are in connection with stars (mentioned in my precedent post) which about "God said: Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years" (Genesis 1:14). Those stones are that what Jesus said: "I tell you, if these were silent,the very stones would cry out." (Luke 19:40)
And it is not just "other books". It is The Bible (2 Ezra), The Holy Scripture, The Word of God.
Yes, there is deception to expect Lord's delay in coming, but also deception to expect Lord's coming earlier then it will be. Because, as I wrote earlier, after many missed dates, it will look that "the bridegroom was delayed" (Matt.25:5) and all virgins will begin to "slumber and sleep" and many of them will not have oil in their lamps.

I respect what you write about 2015.-2022. period. Earlier, beside possibility for rapture in a few decades, I was also leaving a big possibility that the Rapture will happen in 2015. year and the Second Coming in 2022. year the most because of the mark of the beast in form of electronic documents (e.g. universal electronic cards in Russia are planned to be mandatory in 2014. or 2015. year, etc.) and even on body. Also, because of Tetrad in 2014. and 2015. on the Lord's holiday. But, when I read and analyzed what my friend wrote about 2036/37. AD and 2043/44. AD I saw that all fits. So, I think that probably some wars will happen in 2014. and 2015. (e.g. in the Middle East, maybe Ezekiel 38,39 as prototype of Gog and Magog war at the end of Christ's millennium, though Ezekiel 38,39 perhaps could be fulfilled even after 2014. or 2015. year) and maybe some other events and all of that and other things that will happen in later years will make impossible for New World Order to make mandatory the mark of the beast for all the world until 2036. year. And this:
http://www.helium.com/items/2078149-...-earth-in-2036
will be one of the trumpets of Revelation. Tetrad in 2043/44 AD will announce the Lord's day.

All the best,
Aleksandar