Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
Shortage of oil really can be cause of big war(s), but it need not to be. And, even if it will (probably), no one can surely know if someone will find some oil well which one didn't expect to find.
All the major wars in history were over resources, and today's major resource which won't be replenished is oil, the most important mankind has ever encountered. There has not been a major oil find since the 60's. And even if we did find another which is impossible, it would only scratch the surface.

But God said: "as it was in days of Noah so it will be in those days".
As in Noah's days is not in Noah's sons' days, but it has to do with how everyone was drinking and marrying oblivious to the fact a great flood was coming that Noah warned about.

But, also many peoples' ages are given both longer and shorter than 70 or 80 years in the Bible.
It is about how long a person should live if he stays spiritual and healthy--70 to 80 years. God never said a person should live nearly 100 years before His return though there are always exceptions of course.

Many people in 21st century reach and will reach 100 and more years (as in the Noah's days).
You're still missing the point. It is an average that most people should live 70 to 80 years before the millennial kingdom; and in the millennial kingdom people should live to be 100. This did not occur in Noah's day, but in Noah's day a person should live to at least 75 years to at least meet this standard God has set.

I think that what God said in Mat. 24 about shortening the time for the sake of the elect, regards to that time will pass faster (even today time passes much faster than earlier, but in those times of Great Tribulation it will be much more, i.e. the most expressed).
Jesus will only allow 7 years for the Tribulation commensurate with Daniel's final seven for Israel. He cuts it short. He won't allow it to extend 14 years or 21 years.

It is not just "pyramids". Those ones are pyramids made by Adam, his son Set, Enoch and other pre-Flood patriarchs and are in connection with stars (mentioned in my precedent post) which about "God said: Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years" (Genesis 1:14). Those stones are that what Jesus said: "I tell you, if these were silent,the very stones would cry out." (Luke 19:40)
Adam never made any pyramids. The stones in Jerusalem are not pyramids. How silly. That ancient peoples could build pyramids that point to certain stars is no miracle. It is really easy to do. The signs in the heavens are that of Joel 2.31, Acts 2.20, Rev. 6.12 which occur before the Tribulation starts; that is, the Nov. 3, 2013 long H3 Solar eclipse and the 2014/15 feast Tetrad.

And it is not just "other books". It is The Bible (2 Ezra), The Holy Scripture, The Word of God. Yes, there is deception to expect Lord's delay in coming, but also deception to expect Lord's coming earlier then it will be. Because, as I wrote earlier, after many missed dates, it will look that "the bridegroom was delayed" (Matt.25:5) and all virgins will begin to "slumber and sleep" and many of them will not have oil in their lamps.
Ezra 2 is not one of the 66 books of God's word so it is one of those "other books" not of God's word. That's where Roman Catholics falter as they add and take away from God's word (Rev. 22.18,19). Those who are notorious for missed dates are the year-day proponents like the Jehovah Witnesses and 7th Day Adventists even Aristotle. The Lord could have returned earlier from when Israel became a nation, but chose not to because Israel needed more time to develop as a nation. He delayed so that Rev. 6.12 could be fulfilled 2010-15 before the Tribulation starts.

I respect what you write about 2015.-2022. period. Earlier, beside possibility for rapture in a few decades, I was also leaving a big possibility that the Rapture will happen in 2015. year and the Second Coming in 2022. year the most because of the mark of the beast in form of electronic documents (e.g. universal electronic cards in Russia are planned to be mandatory in 2014. or 2015. year, etc.) and even on body. Also, because of Tetrad in 2014. and 2015. on the Lord's holiday. But, when I read and analyzed what my friend wrote about 2036/37. AD and 2043/44. AD I saw that all fits.
Based on everything you have shown me for your alternate dates, I find no reason for you to hold onto them because I have given the reasons why they are not viable. You must challenge the data I provide that denounces your dates, otherwise you cling to something that has evidence against it. Nothing really fits for your alternate dates. It's too ad hoc, lacks plausibility, explanatory scope and power.

So, I think that probably some wars will happen in 2014. and 2015. (e.g. in the Middle East, maybe Ezekiel 38,39 as prototype of Gog and Magog war at the end of Christ's millennium, though Ezekiel 38,39 perhaps could be fulfilled even after 2014. or 2015. year) and maybe some other events and all of that and other things that will happen in later years will make impossible for New World Order to make mandatory the mark of the beast for all the world until 2036. year. And this:
http://www.helium.com/items/2078149-...-earth-in-2036

will be one of the trumpets of Revelation. Tetrad in 2043/44 AD will announce the Lord's day.r
I believe Ez. 38 & 39 is partly the Tribulation and partly the Gog and Magog situation at the end of the millennial reign, similar to how Christ's first coming and second coming fulfill His purpose but separated by nearly 2000 years.

The first run by that asteroid at earth in 2029 will be the closest at about 25,000 miles which is within satellite range, but scientists are virtually certain it will miss. And its return to earth 7 years later will by very far away. It's already proven and predicted. Think of 2012 and 2029-2036 as great distractions. In fact, so much hype exists for these two periods, I would not put it past Satan to have orchestrated these events to cause people to take their eye off of the Day of the Lord which begins Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 with a first rapture according to readiness before the 1st trumpet is blown (8.7); then Jesus returns stepping down on the mount of olives on the 2,520th day Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022.

My only trouble is it is hard for me to believe the mark of the beast will be widely distributed in time, but perhaps it doesn't need to be and Jesus returns to not allow it to be that pervasive, just as He returns because natural gas fracturing, other pollution and radiation are doing too much damage to the earth.

I am also concerned that construction on the 3rd Temple has not begun yet, but I won't get really really concerned until 2015 passes by and no such construction begins. These really are my only issues.

Nothing you have said presents a problem for the Tribulation's 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022.

The key is Rev. 6.12 must occur shortly before the Tribulation takes place. I know with 100% certainty Rev. 6.12 refers to the events 2010-15. Your dates are so far removed from 2015 it just has no credibility based on the data I see.

Maybe the problem you don't appreciate this is because you don't believe in partial rapture which places Rev. 6.12 right before the Tribulation starts.