Here is his text:

“I believe that Rapture will be on the feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) in the 1st year of Tribulation which is the year of the revelation of the Antichrist and 7th year before the Second Coming in glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I also believe that we don't know day and hour because we don't exactly know when the new moon will be, but that we do know the year of the Rapture and the Second coming because the God revealed it. God revealed that the year of the Rapture of the Church will be in 2036/37. year and that the year of Second coming of Jesus Christ in glory will be in 2043/44. year.
How God revealed that year?
Jesus said: "32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." Matt.24 (KJV). As you know "fig tree", which is fleshly Israel, started to be "tender, and putteth forth leaves" on May 14th 1948. From that year, says Jesus, "generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled". The key word here is the word "generation", and how much years does it consist. The most famous biblical definition of the term "generation" is:
1. in king David's Psalm 90. "All our days pass away under your wrath; we finish our years with a moan. 10Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away." (NIV), where the "generation" is defined as a period of 70 and 80 years. According to this, years of the Second coming and Rapture are:
1948 + 70 = 2018 (year of the Second coming) ==> 2012. (year of the Rapture); or
1948 + 80 = 2028 (year of the Second coming) ==> 2022. (year of the Rapture).
However, Jesus in Matthew 24 also says: "37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." So, Jesus didn't say "But as the days of David were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." He said "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." So, what is the generation that didn’t pass in the days of Noah "till all these things were fulfilled". That is the generation of three Noah's son – Japheth, Shem and Ham. According to apocryphal Bible – The Book of Jasher (which is mentioned twice in non-apocryphal Bible – in Joshua 10:13 and 2nd Samuel 1:18 - sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/index.htm), second Noah's son Shem was born in 98 years before the Flood (Jasher 5:16-18). Japheth was probably born 100 years before the Flood and Ham, youngest Noah's son, was probably born 96 years before the Flood. Years of the youngest brother, Ham, are here significant, because they are the lower border of how much the term "generation", from the days of Noah that didn't pass, actually is. So, we may assume that Ham had 96 years and that term "generation that shall not pass" is the period of 96 years. According to this, years of the Second coming and the Rapture are:
1947/48 + 96 = 2043/44. (year of the Second coming) ==> 2036/37. (year of the Rapture);
Ham is also father of Canaan who was cursed, so when Jesus says "Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled" it, also, means that wicked generation, spiritual seed of Ham, cursed spiritual seed of Ham, ungodly spiritual seed of Ham, antichristian spiritual seed of Ham, "shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled", i.e. that generation will last only another 96 years from the 1948.

Confirmations for 2036/37. – 2043/44. Date
I - 2nd Ezra 14:10-12
In behalf of this interpretation, stands also another place in the apocryphal Bible – 2nd Ezra 14: "10 For the world hath lost his youth, and the times begin to wax old. 11 For the world is divided into twelve parts, and the ten parts of it are gone already, and half of a tenth part: 12 And there remaineth that which is after the half of the tenth part." (sacred-texts.com/bib/apo/es2014.htm)
9,5 parts are gone, and that is the time from creation of the world till the day in which this revelation was given to Ezra. Another 2,5 parts remained to be fulfilled till the Second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2,5 parts = 2500 years
According to 2nd Ezra 1:3 this revelation from God was given to Ezra in the time of Persian king Artaxerxes ruling. Among historians there is consensus that he began to reign in 465/64BC. That year will be the earliest possible year from which 2,5 remained parts should be counted:
465BC = - 464 ==> 2500 - 464 = 2036. year (It is "- 464" because of the BC - AD translation)

Also, in 2nd Ezra it is written that apocryphal book of Bible – 2nd Ezra, is written in Babylon and according to non-apocryphal Book of Ezra 7:6-7, Ezra returned to Jerusalem in 7th year of the reign of the King Artaxerxes: "6 this Ezra came up from Babylon. He was a teacher well versed in the Law of Moses, which the LORD, the God of Israel, had given. The king had granted him everything he asked, for the hand of the LORD his God was on him. 7 Some of the Israelites, including priests, Levites, musicians, gatekeepers and temple servants, also came up to Jerusalem in the seventh year of King Artaxerxes." (NIV) That means that last possible year from which 2,5 remained parts should be counted is 457BC:

465BC - 7 = 458BC
458BC = - 457 ==> 2500 - 457 = 2043. year
In the Book of 2nd Ezra it is not written exactly in which year of the reign of the king Artaxerxes the revelation was given, but that it was just in the time of his reign, and that it was in Babylon, before Ezra returned in Jerusalem. That means that remained 2,5 parts shows period 2036/37. – 2043/44. as a period of last seven years till the end, i.e. till the Rapture and Second Coming.
I believe also that it is not accidentally that it was not said in which year of the reign of king Artaxerxes the revelation was given to Ezra, because in that way it is pointed at whole period of seven years (2036. – 2043.), and not exactly on one particular year, i.e. it is pointed when Tribulation will begin and when it will be the end of the Tribulation.
……………………………………………………………………………………………
III "As it was in the days of Noah"
Another confirmation for the date 2036/37 – 2043/44 rather than 2012 – 2018 or 2022 – 2028 date is length of man's live in our time. It is well known that people today live longer than in 19th, 18th, 17th etc. Length of human life today often can reach 100 years, not just 70 or 80 like it was from the time of King David to these last days (second half of 20th and 21st century). That means that proper interpretation of the term "generation" from Matt. 24 is the length of the three Noah's sons Japheth (100), Shem (98) and Ham (96), and not that from Psalm 90.
Age of 70 (common); of 80 (common); of 90 (common/it can be seen); of 100 (it can be seen; example: Ljubica Pešukić (Serbia) - 106); of 114 (it can be seen; example: Walter Breuning (USA); of 115 (it can be seen; example: Christian Mortensen, 115y. i 252 d. ≈ 116); of 122 (it can be seen; example: Jeanne Calment (France)); of 129 (it can be seen; example: Habib Mian (India); Antisa Kvičava (Georgia)) (all data can be verified on internet).

(70 + 80 + 90 + 100 + 114 + 115 + 122 + 129) / 8 = 102 ≈ 100 years

So, "as it was in the days of Noah", not "as it was in the days of David" concerning the term "generation".

IV "... but the end is not yet"

>>4And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. /…/ 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a] these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,[b] and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.<< (Matt. 24:4,6-8 NKJV)
>>5And Jesus, answering them, began to say: “Take heed that no one deceives you. /…/ 7 But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. 8 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and troubles.[a] These are the beginnings of sorrows.<< (Mark 13:5, 7-8 NKJV)
>>And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore[b] do not go after them. 9 But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.”<< (Luke 21:8-9 NKJV)
Despite the current economic situation in whole world and especially despite current political situation in the Middle East "the end will not come immediately", "the end is not yet" and "all these are the beginning of sorrows". The end will come in 2036/37 – 2043/44, i.e. through 24 – 31 years. Because of that relatively long period it will look that "the bridegroom was delayed" (Matt.25:5) and all virgins will begin to "slumber and sleep" and many of them will not have oil in their lamps.
But bridegroom will not delay; He will come exactly on time – in 5992/93-5999/6000 year from the creation of Adam and his fall.
Yes, God revealed the time of His Second coming, but He didn't reveal the time of our personal death. It is the reason why we have to be always sober and ready. (Good website that helps very much to be spiritual sober is divinerevelations.info/.)“

This is part of what he wrote about this topic, but I think it’s enough at this moment.

I wish all of you all the best from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Aleksandar