Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
Now I’m not quite sure what you mean when say “once-saved-always-saved”. If you mean that God foreknow who will be saved then, certainly “once (one which about God know will be) saved, always (will be) saved (since God know that)”. But, if you mean that everyone who is once born-again will certainly be saved forever then you are wrong. For, as God foreknow who of those born-again Christians will be saved, He also foreknow who of those born-again Christians will not be saved. Verse before those you cited says:

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). And verse before that one:
“25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believe not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, these bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep.27 “ (John 10:25)
And there are many verses in the Scripture which say that we will not be saved by our works, but also not by faith which is not followed by works of faith. Some of verses which speak about that are this ones:
“26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain. 27 Pure faith and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1:26,27) And other verses in this chapter. Also in the next chapter:
“14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?” (James 2:14)
“24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.” (James 2:14)
“26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” (James 2:26) See this all: James 2:14-26
And many other verses in the Scripture.
There are people mentioned in the Bible who were born-again, but later left way of salvation – for example:
“15 This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.” (2 Timothy 1:15)
“10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica;” (2 Timothy 4:10)
None of these verses you gave speak of a person born-again who loses eternal life. John 17.3 says those who are born of God have eternal life. "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." I have eternal life right now so that I might know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom the Father has sent.

Try reading these passages in two possible contexts, where a person is saved but backslides, falling away but not all the way. And in the other instance where the person was never saved to begin with, coming to the door of salvation but not entering like in 2 Pet. 2.21. Only then can you reconcile these passages with other passages that say a person can't lose salvation once-saved-always-saved. For example, John 10.28 says a person born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Pretty solid! So next time you read a passage about a Christian backsliding appreciate he is not losing eternal life, but he is losing rewards even the reward to return with Christ to reign during the 1000 years, since only overcomers get to return with Christ (Rev. 20.4). All Christians overcometh, but not at the same time. There are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere. Amen.

How strange a salvation that would be to receive eternal life once born-again only to lose it tomorrow, get it back the following day and on and on. What a mockery of God that would be! It would make Christianity no different than other religions that are works-based or based on self-strength. We are not saved by works lest anyone should boast! He simply doesn't save you to begin with. He doesn't save those who rely on their own strength to think they can lose salvation tomorrow and entered a relationship they could lose tomorrow. Those who gave their lives to Christ gave their life to Jesus to be kept humbly accepting we can't keep ourselves saved. It's like you entered a false marriage with one foot already out the door ready to leave at anytime. The Holy Spirit told me you have never been born-again and probably never will be, because you refuse to give your life to the God who promises to always keep, for we who have been saved are sealed by the Holy Spirit since we have become a new creation of God and members of the body of Christ. Can a member of the spiritual body be separated? Impossible!

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory" (Eph. 1.13,14).

As I said, you deny truth that God’s word exists in some books out of those 66 books.
That's correct, God's word is complete in His 66 books. Man tries to add to God's word. Not another word need be spoken to add to the fullness of His word before He returns than the written text that embodies His fullness of the Godhead. Your flesh arbitrarily adds any books you feel like adding to His complete word, and apparently you are the only one who follows your particular compilation of extra books you add this year and the next. You seem to be the only follower of your particular religion.

Another your slander. I don’t treat tongues as nonsensial gibberish babble. I don’t pretend to say that I know all theological answers, but as I understood the Scripture, speaking in tongues is gift of the Holy Spirit given as confirmation that man is baptized in the Holy Spirit and also it can be used for spreading the gospel to the nations, but not only that, because, as I understand, some people when get that gift, don’t only speak in understandable languages, but also some mysterious languages which are only used in communication with God.
In your profile you answered "No" to "Biblical Tongues are Languages Only". That which is not a language is gibberish babble, so you do treat tongues "as nonsensical gibberish babble" for it has no syntax, structure and when tested by gibberish babbling interpreters they never give the same interpretation so it is proven false. Please stop contradicting yourself. Your understanding of Scripture is false, because once baptized you don't automatically peak another language. How absurd! When one is baptized though if you speak another language you can speak words of gratitude to God that others may not understand because they don't know that language. To them it is just a tongue. There are no mysterious languages to the person speaking. He fully understands what he is saying. Satan would have someone speak gibberish so he doesn't understand what he is saying. Satan wants you to be mindless to deaden your spirit. This is one of Satan's tools of deception to put people in a false salvation and even deceive the elect. There is a Biblical principle that when someone worships they are fully cognizant of their prayers and not engaged in gibberish babble. Please don't replace the larynx with the spirit. The spirit is that still small voice of one's intuitive conscience in communion with God and makes no use of the physical and soulical. Perhaps if you understand man is a tripartite being you would appreciate this fact.

And some your questions are such that I can say neither “yes” nor “no” and then I must answer “not sure”, though I’m sure, but I could answer only if you put a bit spreader question. For example, on question “Distinction of God's 3 Persons” I answered “not sure” just because I wasn’t sure what you mean exactly. If you mean distinction in sense that God is one substance in three different, but not separated persons then my answer is certainly “yes”, but if you mean three different and separated persons, answer is “no”. Yet, about this question, when I now better think, I could even say that you precisely put question, because “distinction” has same meaning as “different and not separated”, so I could answer “yes”.
That's ok if you are not sure about the whole question then just answer "Not sure". If you disagree with something then answer "No". Pretty simple! The questions are given as simple as possible.

Here is the question...Do you believe the Godhead is One Being of one substance in three Persons, co-equal, co-eternal and co-inherent, each having their own distinct will (John 6.38, Luke 22.42)?

I am glad you now agree with the question, but I just looked at your profile and you have not yet agreed. Even so, I added the phrase "not separate" to "one substance" and "One Being" even though that really was enough. That's why these questions are so useful, they are precise as can be.

However, on question “Women Apostles but Mary Sinned” I answered “not sure” because I consider that women weren't apostles (they were preachers, prophets and similarly but not apostles), but Mary sinned (though God chose her to come on earth through her because of her pure life), so you should have separated questions that I could answer with “no” on question “women apostles” and “yes” on question “Mary sinned”.
There were female Apostles such as Junia and Mary. N.T. Wright agrees there were women apostles,
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/womenapostles.htm

Many people have suggested this question should be separated but I don't think so, because it addresses women in total. Women have the same right as men and that which is born of the flesh is flesh. Mary on numerous occasions in the Bible sinned and acted selfishly. Consider Mary Magdalene an Apostle.

Your answer should be "No" since there is something in the question you disagree with. By answering "No" does not imply you disagree with everything, but at least some part of it. This is the proper way to structure the question.

Also, I consider that there aren’t apostles nowdays. Apostles were in the first time. We can say that Church will get gifts of the Holy Spirit as the first Church, but people who get those gifts nowdays by my opinion can’t be named apostles, but only preachers, prophets, servants of God, elders, bishops, etc. Maybe, we can conditionally name them apostles too, but more as spreaders of the Gospel and similarly, yet not in full sense as it was in the first time. And I can’t find any support of the Bible to claim that there are and will be apostles nowadays.
There were 2nd and 3rd and 4th generation Apostles. Hence we read about other Apostles: "then of all the apostles" (1 Cor. 15.7). This was after Paul mentioned the 12 Apostles. John wrote way past the point of when most of first Apostles had died when Jesus told him around 95 AD, "Know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars" (Rev. 2.2). This verse wouldn't make much sense if there were no longer any Apostles setting up the churches. Such terminology indicates the Apostles continue thereafter. There were people calling themselves Apostles who weren't just like today or even denying they exist. What heresy! Otherwise Jesus would have said explicitly the Apostles belong to just the first generation of believers.

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers" (Eph. 4.11). How strange that 1/4 of the workers for the Church cease to exist leaving us to fend for ourselves. How strange it would be that the Apostles would stop setting up the churches across the globe since they according to you no longer exist. “According to the measure of the province which God appointed to us as a measure, to reach even unto you" (2 Cor. 10.13). "Appoint elders in every city" (Titus 1.5).

You're a big fan of other books being God's word. I am not saying the Didache is God's word, since it was not included, but it certainly holds some truths, in agreement with God's word, such as containing instructions on how to distinguish between false and true apostles today.

Another mistake you made is to claim there were Elders and Bishops. Elders are Bishops. They are directly appointed by Apostles to take care of a church locality.

Since there were Apostles in addition to the 12 Apostles who saw Jesus, and there were Apostles who became Apostles who had never seen Jesus after He ascended, and John speaks of discerning who is an Apostle going into the 2nd century, you can see how Satan has been quite deceptive in confusing alleged members of the body of Christ regarding the Apostles. Recall, I do not believe you are born-again, because you refuse to give your life to the God who keeps. You're simply too selfish to do so, thus you don't search God out with all your heart and soul. God doesn't given you the gift of repentance and faith unto regeneration.

P.S. When I wrote this all, I saw that you have answers of all these questions. I read some of them. For example, about women apostles. I saw your arguments, but they are not proof, they are stretched. From the Bible it can’t be proven that there were women who were apostles. Etc. I also saw some texts on your site which I don’t consider Christian at all.
I don't know what texts you are referring to. Any proof I give is strictly from Scripture. Any additional information is not the proof but just anecdotal. Since Junia was an Apostle and she was a woman, women can be Apostles. The Roman Church got it wrong. Not surprisingly the Bible calls her the great harlot who makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (Rev. 14.8).

Faithful, I think that I answered you enough. You can go on twisting truth, slandering me, etc. If I answer, you’ll twist all again and so on. Therefore, it’s not worth to answer farther. I said all I had. I will not write here anymore. I sincerely wish you to repent and accept truth. I know that Satan want you, me and all people to go to Hell. All I said, all my critics are for your well. So let God give you repentance and eternal salvation!
Nobody is slandering you. You really are not born-again. Would someone loving pretend like you were saved when you were not saved? Do keep your promise never to respond. God said make your Yes a Yes and No a No.

Why would I need to listen to you and Satan who say to me "let God give you repentance and eternal life salvation" when I already have eternal salvation? I am already born-again, once-saved-always-saved. God has already given me the gift of repentance and faith because I searched Him out with all my heart and soul and thus, have surely found Him as promised to whosoever is willing. Hebrews 6 goes into this that we can't reclaim what we have already received again. It is final!
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/1Tim4.htm

I am sad to hear you don't have eternal salvation and are not my brother in Christ, but just know that I bring this to your attention because I don't want you to go to Hell. I would not wish upon my worse enemy where you are going. Even so you still have time to be saved, to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior; only then will you be regenerated, receiving eternal life, forgiven and your spirit quickened with His life which can never be lost.

Praise the Lord! Amen.