Quote Originally Posted by Faithful View Post
You did not give your life to the Jesus who keeps once-saved-always-saved for those born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28).
Now I’m not quite sure what you mean when say “once-saved-always-saved”.
If you mean that God foreknow who will be saved then, certainly “once (one which about God know will be) saved, always (will be) saved (since God know that)”. But, if you mean that everyone who is once born-again will certainly be saved forever then you are wrong. For, as God foreknow who of those born-again Christians will be saved, He also foreknow who of those born-again Christians will not be saved. Verse before those you cited says:
“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). And verse before that one:
25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believe not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, these bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep.27 “ (John 10:25)
And there are many verses in the Scripture which say that we will not be saved by our works, but also not by faith which is not followed by works of faith. Some of verses which speak about that are this ones:
26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain. 27 Pure faith and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.” (James 1:26,27) And other verses in this chapter. Also in the next chapter:
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?” (James 2:14)
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.” (James 2:14)
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” (James 2:26) See this all: James 2:14-26
And many other verses in the Scripture.
There are people mentioned in the Bible who were born-again, but later left way of salvation – for example:
15 This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.” (2 Timothy 1:15)
10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica;” (2 Timothy 4:10)
You disagree with the word of God complete in 66 books.
As I said, you deny truth that God’s word exists in some books out of those 66 books.
You treat tongues as nonsensical gibberish babble and call that the infilling of the Holy Spirit, rather than the gift of language to spread the gospel to the nations.
Another your slander. I don’t treat tongues as nonsensial gibberish babble. I don’t pretend to say that I know all theological answers, but as I understood the Scripture, speaking in tongues is gift of the Holy Spirit given as confirmation that man is baptized in the Holy Spirit and also it can be used for spreading the gospel to the nations, but not only that, because, as I understand, some people when get that gift, don’t only speak in understandable languages, but also some mysterious languages which are only used in communication with God. And some your questions are such that I can say neither “yes” nor “no” and then I must answer “not sure”, though I’m sure, but I could answer only if you put a bit spreader question. For example, on question “Distinction of God's 3 Persons” I answered “not sure” just because I wasn’t sure what you mean exactly. If you mean distinction in sense that God is one substance in three different, but not separated persons then my answer is certainly “yes”, but if you mean three different and separated persons, answer is “no”. Yet, about this question, when I now better think, I could even say that you precisely put question, because “distinction” has same meaning as “different and not separated”, so I could answer “yes”.

However, on question “Women Apostles but Mary Sinned” I answered “not sure” because I consider that women weren't apostles (they were preachers, prophets and similarly but not apostles), but Mary sinned (though God chose her to come on earth through her because of her pure life), so you should have separated questions that I could answer with “no” on question “women apostles” and “yes” on question “Mary sinned”.
Also, I consider that there aren’t apostles nowdays. Apostles were in the first time. We can say that Church will get gifts of the Holy Spirit as the first Church, but people who get those gifts nowdays by my opinion can’t be named apostles, but only preachers, prophets, servants of God, elders, bishops, etc. Maybe, we can conditionally name them apostles too, but more as spreaders of the Gospel and similarly, yet not in full sense as it was in the first time. And I can’t find any support of the Bible to claim that there are and will be apostles nowadays.

P.S. When I wrote this all, I saw that you have answers of all these questions. I read some of them. For example, about women apostles. I saw your arguments, but they are not proof, they are stretched. From the Bible it can’t be proven that there were women who were apostles. Etc. I also saw some texts on your site which I don’t consider Christian at all.
Faithful, I think that I answered you enough. You can go on twisting truth, slandering me, etc. If I answer, you’ll twist all again and so on. Therefore, it’s not worth to answer farther. I said all I had. I will not write here anymore. I sincerely wish you to repent and accept truth. I know that Satan want you, me and all people to go to Hell. All I said, all my critics are for your well. So let God give you repentance and eternal salvation!

All the best,
Aleksandar