The age of 100 years is mentioned in connection with those who live during the millennial reign of Christ on earth, but not only them. And you are speaking about 70 or 80 years as lifetime but not about 96 or 100 years which were years of life that many people (as Noah’s sons) reached before the Flood.

You have mentioned 2035. (it’s just one year before 2036.). And it is not that “any war that takes place will not be at the last drop but a good 15 years before that as the nations must plan for this resource deficiency” must be so. Because, industry can hide some data, some oil (or other) resource can be find meanwhile, etc.

Beside argument from The Bible (2 Ezra) I have mentioned earlier, I’ll add another argument from my friend:

Then God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years
- Genesis 1:14
II. 1. - Bible in stone – Three pyramids of Giza
I wrote "Bible in stone" because three pyramids of Giza are indeed monuments that were made by direct revelation of God, just like Moses made the Sanctuary on the Mt. Sinai. Those pyramids consists in their inspired measurements prophetic messages about the Creation of the world and about the time of the End of this age.

[1]>> The three pyramids of Giza are located on Earth just as the three stars in the belt of Orion.
From the western side of the middle pyramid, that corresponds to the middle star of Orion's belt, Alnilam (εOri), there are 91 units or 91 "rooms".
These 91 units show that this star will be by 91° away (1 unit = 1°) from North Celestial Pole at the time when the builders of the Great Pyramid[2] come back from the sky on the Earth and it will be the second coming of Jesus Christ and the end of the world. This will happen between 2000 - 2070 AD.
Current position of the star Alnilam (2010 AD) is 91° 9' 20.1'' from the North Celestial Pole. Exactly 91° = 2037 AD (2036/37 AD)
Alnilam (εOri) declination (distance from the sky equator):
Declination 2200 BC: - 23.464°
Declination 2000 AD: - 01° 12' 07''
Declination 2037 AD: - 1° = 91° from the Celestial North Pole <<[3]

Notes: - Orion's belt is mentioned in the Bible, in the Book of Job: "Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades, or loose the belt of Orion? 32 Can you bring out Mazzaroth[a] in its season? Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs? 33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you set their dominion over the earth?" (Job 38:31-33, NKJV)
- Alnilam is 30th brightest star in the sky (the 4th brightest in Orion) and as a blue/white supergiant it is the most powerful bright star in the sky.
- In astrology Alnilam is linked with resurrection.

[1] Bold is mine

[2] Adam his son Set, Enoch and other pre-Flood patriarchs

[3] Petko Nikolic Vidusa, The Calendar – from the beginning to the end, Canada, 2010, p. 58-59. → http://www.scribd.com/doc/38572867/T...ing-to-the-end