Re: Letsscrutinize @ Youtube

In response to this video let me share these words. Hypothetical salvation is exactly what 1 Tim. 4.10 is referring to since if everyone accepted God they would be saved. There are no verses to suggest otherwise.

Jesus is a liar because some reject Him? Nonsense. God's providential care is in complete control of all our free choices.

Here are several other ways Calvinists try to alter this verse (see video below).

In this video I have already addressed the matter of "deliverer" so there is no need attach your video to my video as a response.

You'll notice in response to your "temporary deliverer" the question is raised, why would God stop short of a person's salvation and only deliver them temporarily, rather than save them? What mercy is that?

Recall you placed within the big group of saved and unsaved the believers who would be saved, but why would God not save all men if He could?

And as my video already addressed, furthermore, we have a group of "saved and unsaved" that God is the Savior of, but specially those who believe are not just temporarily delivered, but are eternally delivered. Hence, you can see the mismatch of your greater group of "saved and unsaved" that are only "temporarily delivered" when the believers are not merely temporarily delivered but clearly eternally saved. In essence what you are preaching (speaking to the first video) is temporary deliverance for the believers? That seems like a weird statement to make considering believers are once-saved-always-saved.

There is no specific context of being a temporary deliverer like the Jews out of Egypt so such an approach would be quite ad hoc, not very plausible and does not have explanatory power and scope for the chapter it belongs to. Salvation is the issue.

Therefore, and as already stated in my video, "Savior of all men" cannot be just a sustainer or of temporary measure.

The context is undeniable in these verses:
"Nourishing the message of faith" (v.6).
"The good teaching you have followed" (v.6).
"Benefits in the life to come" (v.8).
"Hope is in the living God" (v.10).
"For the sake of your own salvation and the salvation of those who hear you" (v.16).

Do these verses have the flavor of anything other than salvation? Certainly you will agree they deal with eternal life not temporary deliverance.