Letsscrutinize,

I have a project for you. Go to an elementary school with the permission of the Principal of course, and ask a classroom of kids how they would understand 1 Tim. 4.10? I have never seen a kid get all tied up in mental gymnastics like you do. You must approach the word of God with that kind of humble heart as a child has or you will remain lost as you are now. Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the whole world. Since your god can't do this, obviously you worship a false Christ and are going to Hell.

Compare your god to Hitler and the Aryan race with Calvinists. The god of John Calvin teaches the preterioned from birth belong in Hell just as Hitler taught the Jews belong in the gas chambers because they were born Jews. And the Aryan race were born irresistibly selected like Calvinists claim they are. You're all a bunch of sick bastards and will get no sympathy from me for I know you are going to Hell and shall remain there forever.

Through the years, I have seen commentaries how it was said that Hitler from the books that he read and relied on could not have achieved what he did without the backing and support of the teachings of Calvinism. The flesh really can rationalize and justify any lie.

This is why I wonder the next up and coming generation of teenagers who are today Calvinists are building into a great army to surpass even what Hitler did.

Hitler and the Nazi youth came out the depression, and my guess the depression this time only just got started and will be much deeper and longer than the last one. What follows is the war to end all wars before Jesus returns.