I just got guidance from the Holy Spirit who told me the adherents of gracecentered.com will never repent. Kick the dust under your feet. Jesus will put His sickle to them when He returns. My responsibility has been fulfilled here.

What are we talking about? We are talking about the amillennialists, non-OSASers, bipartites, hostiles towards Apostles who work regionally to appoint Elders of a locality, those who think Christians are in heaven right now, those who reject the dividing spirit, soul, body, and gibberish babblers to name a few. These are not our brothers and sisters in Christ. We are especially talking about those who claim you can't know if someone else is saved to break bread with them so you should assume everyone is saved just because they say the are. Crazy stuff!

We are also talking about those who claim you can't know when Jesus returns even though from Daniel's prophecy we could know the day Jesus would be cut off; likewise we can "know" when Jesus returns even the day "right at the door" (Matt. 24.33) once Israel is a nation again (v.32). Misreading all those passages about the day and hour have to do with before Israel was a nation, speaking of carnal Christians who couldn't know or referring to the end of the world, not to when Jesus returns to the world (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7).

As for Christians who are truly born-again they accept these truths, but to overcometh you must also be watchful (Matt. 24.40-42), prayerful (Luke 21.36) and keep the word of His patience to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world (Rev. 3.10) to be raptured "before the throne" (8.7) in 3rd heaven before the Tribulation starts with its 1st trumpet (8.7). Such overcoming also applies to receiving the reward of returning with Christ to reign during the 1000 years like the 5 wise virgins. The 5 unwise virgins though saved do not receive this reward. We who are in Christ all overcometh, but we don't all overcometh at the same time: there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere: there are firstfruits (Rev. 14.1-5) and later harvest (vv.14-16). The call to ovecometh is given in Rev. 2 & 3 to each of the 7 church periods.

Pray on this as I pray for your understanding. You have been warned! Bye.

Apostle T.