Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Atheists are Dullards Which is Why They are Atheists

Blog Entries

The reason why I don't like how William Lane Craig puts it is because he assumes something begins to exist and he assumes that which begins to exist must have a cause. The approach I take is not to just self-declare what he claims, but to show how and why nature began to exist and why it must have a cause. Do you see the difference? Craig has his assumptions. I have none.

Incidentally Craig is not a Christian because he believes he can lose salvation tomorrow which is salvation by works (he is Wesleyan not Arminian). The Bible says we are not saved by works lest anyone should boast and those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Therefore, Craig has given his life to a false Christ and he exalts himself, priding himself on his own strength to be saved. He is lost. His faith is like trying to keep the law to be saved. Since nobody can keep the law, to try to live by the lie to be saved you will die by the law and die in your sins. Therefore, Craig is going to Hell, because he refuses to give his life to the God who keeps to be kept. Instead, he is like a marriage partner in a bad marriage with one foot out the door at all times and a prenuptial always ready in hand. William Lane Craig is going to Hell. The Holy Spirit told me he will never give his life to Christ. Furthermore, I have never met anyone as old as William Lane Craig who ever gave their life to Christ at such a late stage. You should be aware of what is going on here. Satan is ever so deceitful in creating a counterfeit salvation so many have entered into, e.g. Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Lutherans, Methodists, etc. which make up the vast majority of Christendom. I have told you this so you don't end up like Craig and the Roman Catholics.

You don't even have to go to the proof of intelligence requires intelligence because a multi-verse if it is existed needs a cause since it can't come from nothing (that which does not exist can't cause anything). Nor could it always have existed, because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. And you would never have existed because a past eternity (that which a multiverse would be part of) would still be going on forever, never to reach this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    The advantage we theists have over atheists without knowing anything else is they still can't after all this time produce replicating life from mixing the elements together as the universe would (abiogenesis). Their continued failure year after year with a seemingly exponential increase in knowledge is evidence not for atheism but against atheism and for theism all else being equal. They should be getting closer to their goal of abiogenesis, not further away.
    Now I understand this is an old post here, but I came across this forum on the Internet and have been reading along for awhile, and it's highly frustrating that many members here like to throw around statements without anything to back them up (other than the bible). Now you said that after all this time atheists and/or scientists still have not created new self replicating life from synthetic materials (abiogenesis). Now if you would've done a simple google search you would've seen that indeed as of 2010 this had been accomplished. Scientists have indeed created synthetic cells and they are actually self replicating. As proof that the DNA was created by them, the scientists effectively coded their names, emails, and several lines of poetry into the DNA of the newly created cells as well. This research took them 15 years to complete and they are working towards even more complex cells now. If anything this is clearly evidence against theism as you have just based your beliefs on man made life being impossible, when in fact it was done 3 years ago. Oh, and science is now working towards making even more complex life now that basic cells have been created. If you don't consider that progress then I don't know what is. Bottom line: ABIOGENESIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ACHIEVED.

Sources: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...ynthetic-life/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...made-cell.html

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

They have not created anything. The likeness of living DNA is not a replicating life force. It still required materials that would need to come together without intelligent intervention. That has not been shown to have occurred. All they have done is manipulate the already existing material to manufacture a synthetic biological machine that is hospitable for a soul life to enter. The Bible says the soul life is in the blood, implying in the cells, even deeper than DNA. I guess its back to the drawing board for you.

ABIOGENESIS HAS NOT BEEN ACHIEVED!

Thread Information