Quote Originally Posted by chickfangen
A mind can not work without cause and effect. and cause and effect can not have a cause outside of cause and effect. That's a paradox again.

and i think you know that evolution is true so evolution resulted in a mind.

But you can try to explain me how a mind does not need to have cause and effect first to work. Its impossible.

If your theoretical god does not have to be under the influence of cause and effect then time and cause and effect is not a universal law (or even beyond this universe) then it is not an universal law, since i am talking about all universes.

One universe may create another if that is possible, but the universe to start with would either be working because cause and effect or simply be a constant universe. not moving. But then it could have no mind.

And by the way Mass hysteria was sometimes observed so you are wrong. There is a possible earthly explanation for jesus "miracles". The same reason why i do not bother finding reasons for disproving jesus is one amongst the many reasons i do not believe in the wonders of this book. Its old and inaccurate.
A natural mind can't work without cause and effect, but a mind outside of time and space is not limited by such natural laws. It would be illogical to impose a natural law upon a supernatural or non-natural entity since they have different constraints.

Evolution could not exist without a cause for it to begin with with the first replicating organism. It's funny how atheists shut their mind down to this little problem of theirs. They usher in evolution without thinking about a cause for it.

How does God operate without the natural law of cause and effect? By existing outside of nature. This is a law of existing outside of time and space.

If you want to try to introduce an infinite regress of cause and effects of universes creating universes, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. And you should never have existed because a past eternity would still be going on, never to reach this point. So that blows your theory. Infinite regress is just an idea in one's imagination, but has no basis in reality.

By the way mass hysteria is a delusion (of a belief). While mass hallucination (involving the eyes) is impossible since there are no records in history of supporting such an event multiply attested in various group settings. Hence, it is not in the DM-4 manual. Why do you think psychiatrists and psychologists are wrong in creating this manual? People hallucinate individually, but their hallucinations are never the same in groups.

The burden remains on you to disprove the evidence that the eyewitness Apostles spent 3 years with Jesus and multiply attested being with Him during this time and for 40 days after His death in person and even touched him physically. Truly a miracle since it is non-natural.

Appreciate the fact that you are expressing your desire to be eternally separated from God by going to Hell as you wish. God will give you what you want in this regard. How truly sad for you. And once you die and are resurrected you won't change your mind. You see free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice to want to be eternally separated from God and actually be eternally seprated from Him.

What an amazing God He is!