Camping also believes the "almost battle" around Jerusalem premillennialists view at the end of the 1000 years (Rev. 12.8-10) has to do with with an allegorical meaning the peace Christians have with the Lord. That's crazy! I guess when you allegorize something, you can make it mean anything.

He calls our soul the "soul or spirit essence" and says we are "soul [spirit] and body".

Amillennialists spiritualize the 1000 years. The question is where do you stop? It is better to be literal.

Are there practical implications? I think so. To think all the evil in the world today characterizes a millennial peace is morally bankrupt.

The question is does this false teaching feed immorality or does an immorally unsaved person cause him to believe this lie? The Holy Spirit has told me the latter is the case, but certainly the former feeds unethical behavior as well. We are dealing with false Christians here: unsaved tares that try to look like the saved wheat.

They may have been alleged Christians almost all their lives yet were unsaved. How surprised many will be at the Great White Throne when they are awoken. Jesus said He will take His sickle to them and that we are not to do anything.