Quote Originally Posted by rotomi89
I have reached the point of considering that the cause could be uncaused.
Actually, that is a wrong view to take because the evidence we have discussed you have not challenged which shows unequivocally that the cause is uncaused outside of time and space.

And here is where you are mistaken. Starting to compare the various claims of this uncaused cause is not a path to the truth of this cause. Who prevails? Until you can actually prove that the cause is in fact intelligent, both claims prevail.
Comparing claims is integral, because having proven that the uncreated Creator has a mind, you can remove any claims of an uncreated Creator who doesn't have a mind.

You say that the lesser can never produce the greater? If the greater doesn´t even exist i don´t see why this is relevant. This cause can´t have qualities below our own? What sort of criteria is this? This criteria doesn´t even make sence.
The greater can't not exist because th lesser can't produce the greater. It makes perfect sense the Creator can't have qualities below our own, such as, the Creator can't be evil, for to us evil is wrong.

Besides, every mind that we have knowledge of has been actually formed by a mindless biological process.
That is quite false. Every mind that has ever existed was due to the supernatural instigation of God creating the first replicating life that evolved into our body from dust (Gen. 2.7) then when God breathed in the breath of life about 6000 years ago, directly creating our spirit, it made contact with the body, making man a living soul with a spirit and body. The soul has the function of the mind made in God's image.

Every human is borned not do to the work or supervision of a mind but do to a mindless biological process that takes place in the mothers womb.
I don't think that's English.

Evolution explains how brains came to developed and the theories of abiogenesis are coming closer to explain how life itself came to be (without the influence of a mind). So you claim that a mind must come from a mind? There are no examples for this anywhere and actually there is a whole planet full of life that gives examples for the contrary.
Evolution can't explain self-consciousness because nobody can reproduce abiogenesis let alone abiogenesis able to produce self-consciousness. What's interesting to me is if man could produce abiogenesis, the problem would still occur because it required man's mind rather than random atoms eventually doing so. There simply is not enough interatomic interactions in the history of the universe.

Here's another interesting thought. Hugh Ross has calculated there are at least 800 variables for life to exist on another planet, but when you divide through the number of planets, it is impossible for life to exist on another planet. But since that it is the case it wouldn't agree with your theory we were caused by a mindless uncaused cause. It would seem a mindful God who only allows one planet in the entire universe to have life on it is pretty profound don't you think? Have you ever thought to bring humility into your life and let go of the pride, the arrogance, the overassuming nature that characterizes your every move?

And let me understand this correctly... you are mentioning a science fiction movie in order to make a case for your statements? I can´t even find the words to discribe how idiotic this mentioning is.
Try not to be ignorant, it betrays your actual condition. The movie Prometheus shows how evil it would be if we were created by an evil Creator so this can't be true. No loving God would allow it. That's why God doesn't allow man the ability to create replicating life from the elements alone.

My prayer for you always is to give your life to Christ, instead of remaining in your hostility, independency and disobedience from Christ. He created you to have a personal relationship with you. It will make Him very sad to have to send you to Hell for all eternity, for once you are there you lock the door from the inside because you won't change your mind after that.

p.s. have you ever considered using a spell checker to show you are conscientious?