Quote Originally Posted by qantasengineer
Hi Brother,

I checked on the Solar System Scope from 1900-2022 and the 4 "MAJOR" grouping events of all the planets in the same 1/3 quadrant of our solar system happen in Jan 1918 (all except Uranus), Jan 1944, MAY/JUN 1982 (Prince Williams birth) and then there is a MAJOR "line up" of planets from 21 June to 25 October 2020 finishing with a tight 1/3 quadrant grouping on 4th-7th July 2022. These happen when "mid two" Saturn and Jupiter come close to align with each other on the same side of the Solar System to the "outer three" planets Uranus Neptune and Pluto, as well as the "inner four" Mercury Venus Earth & Mars.
These are rare because the outer planets Pluto, Neptune and Uranus move SO slowly and when these "outer three" are out of alignment it takes them ages to "get back" into align with all the others. The "inner four" spin very quickly and have frequent alignments.
I would recommend you have a look at solarsystemscope.com yourself and you can click and drag the planets around yourself or select a particular time/date on the calendar and see where the planet positions are. This website is an awesome tool to discover and "play" with Yahweh's Solar System which He built for us!! It's so much fun! Imagine what the Disciples would have thought if they could see you manipulating the Solar System like that, with a click of a mouse!!!!!!! We certainly are in the "Age of Knowledge" and the last days are almost upon us. The Great Day of His Wrath approaches and who can stand?

Also I recommend you check out these 2 YouTube video links by "Thyalwaysseek":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_U4...feature=colike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80OAy...feature=colike

(She swears a little bit which is understandable for someone who "believes" the truth but is still seeking to find Jesus).
They are VERY interesting videos if you want to follow what the Royal Family is up to and keep a track on Prince William.
Knowledge and Time seem to be "accelerating" in these last days, wouldn't you agree? Maybe the ancient Mayan's also for sore this date in time as a significant "event" in Gods astronomical calendar!

The TRANSIT of VENUS is happening in 4 days and I will be watching it from here in Sydney Australia and praising GOD for PSALM 19, 33 and 147! (Hope you get to see it also).

The Restoration, Renewal and Revival has begun!!
The latter rains are beginning to fall here now with us in Australia brother. The Spirit is moving and REFINING us...
His time is at hand. Right at the door.... Knock, Knock!!
Is your lamp full of Holy Spirit oil to meet the BrideGroom?

Glory be to the Lamb of God.
Peace, from Paul.
Thanks.