Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Atheist Experience Show Pre-Show #759 and #760

Blog Entries

I was told to call 512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:38.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:40.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 1-512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:45 MDT and nobody answers. It just keeps ringing.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 1-512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:55. They finally picked up and put me in a que.

Blog Entries

Wow! I was online for 44 minutes and still on. They said people only start calling after the show is over and never took my call. They said they look foreward to my call today but while on air never put my call through. Amazing!

Blog Entries

The female host asked one guest, "Do you believe God exists?" The guest said "No". She said "then you are an Atheist". Hence, atheism is the belief God does not exist. They finally put me on the show but after closing time and after all their callers were done. I asked them, "Do you believe in God?" The lady host said, "No". Therefore she is an Atheist. When they asked the question of me, I said "Yes". But then they required I qualify who God is. I described Him as the "uncreated Creator". I asked "Why the doublestandard that the previous caller didn't have to qualify it?" Then I asked, "If you believe God does not exist, then what evidence do use to support it?" I said further, "we should come to the table without any positions and just see what evidence we can find." At that point they shut up, shut their minds down, and hung up on me at 4:35 MDT. Obviously, they don't want to come to the table sincerely and genuinely to follow the evidence where it may lead.

Blog Entries

They all talked to me for probably less than 2 minutes before they hung up. Clearly an atheist doesn't want to search out this proof for God that we all inherently intuitively know. As the Bible says unless you search God out with all your heart and soul, you won't find Him. Obviously, they don't search out God with all their heart and soul, and that is why they don't find Him. God gives you that choice to shut your mind down.

Blog Entries

Re: Matt Dillahunty <sans.deity@gmail.com>

Troy,Please stop copying us on this e-mail spam. You simply don't understand logic and your constant spam makes me think that you're either a poe, an attention whore or mentally unstable.

"Do you believe a god exists?" If the answer is 'no' - that doesn't mean that you do believe that no gods exist. I'm sorry that this is confusing for you, maybe this will help:

"Do you believe the defendant is guilty?" If the answer is 'no' that doesn't mean that you believe the defendant is innocent...it means that you're not convinced of the defendants guilt.

In addition, you should look up 'null hypothesis', 'burden of proof', 'epistemology' and then get started on logical arguments and fallacies. After you do that, you might begin to see why your comments are being dismissed as moronic.

- Matt Dillahunty
    There is no reason to be rude and call people mentally unstable, moronic, whores, poes and spammers. Leave your emotional hostility and baggage at the door.

You don't understand logic that's why you avoid these 5 points given. Thus, according to the word of God you are going to Hell. You're bad people.

Since you said "God does not exist" then that's what you believe. Accept it. I am not discussing othe gods. We are just talking about the uncreated Creator for now. So since you believe God does not exist then what evidence do you have for your claim? If you choose to not need evidence for your assumption then what's to stop you from believing any other lie?

I am not asking you to believe the the defendent is innocent. I am asking you for evidence for your belief that God does not exist. We should not believe things without evidence.

Since you are making the claim God does not exist then the burden of the proof is on you. Don't change the subject. Stop special pleading and using argument from ignorance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillahunty
    Blocked. All future messages go directly to the trash...thanks for wasting my time.
    Thanks for your testimony you are unwilling to address these 5 points proving you are living a lie.

Shutting your mind down is all you can do on the way to Hell.

Thread Information