In Summary
During the show a female guest asked Jen if she was an atheist because she believed that God does not exist. Jen responded affirmatively that the guest was indeed an atheist because she believed that God did not exist. So she was not agnostic.

Here's the problem. Most atheists admit they have no evidence for their claim God does not exist but demand it of others. This is not a genuine way to come to the table by holding a double standard. It is unethical and selfish of you to behave that way. I don't believe atheists have a conscience to realize they are being unethical this way.

I should also point out the staff at The Atheist Experience Show promised to devote some air time to me for the show on May 6, 2012 (show #760), but I kept calling and calling and didn't get through until nearly half way through the show then had to wait from that point another 45 minutes more. So it was at about 15 minutes after the show they finally let me speak to the the hosts, but within 2 minutes they hung up on me, refusing to listen to the proof for God.

This is the type of people these people are. Sad really. I know I wouldn't treat people that way.

Don't let atheists get away with their special pleading and argument from ignorance where they don't have to supply evidence for their claim God does not exist. That is just shifting the burden of the proof.