Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Atheist Experience Show Pre-Show #759 and #760

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Wagner
    See? This is you. You just repeat our criticisms back to us (having apparently missed the stage in your personal development where "same to you and more of it" constituted a badass comeback), and ignore our refutations by claiming we never make any. In short, you're a child: dishonest, immature, and officially a waste of time.
    Bye now

Martin
    Your "same to you and more of it" seems like a "same to you" argument. You like doublestandards. You certainly try to make refutations like in your show but none that stand the test of time you are able to repeat here and now. You're immature, simply someone going to Hell as you wish. C.S. Lewis said you lock yourself in Hell from the inside. I couldn't agree more. I would not wish upon my worse enemy where you are going. You're a bad guy.

Looking forward to calling you tomorrow, because when I expose you I believe it will help others watching the show. Study up on those 5 points. Be ready when I come. Obviously, if you avoid the call, it shows your true colors, because you have not addressed these points today and if you don't do it on the show then you are avoiding. Evasion is the name of your game!

You are not a waste of time to me, because I don't want you to go to Hell. You are a child of God made in His image, and He values your permanently existing spirit and soul. He does not want you to eternally separate yourself from Him, but He does give you the choice, because He doesn't force His love on anyone. If you don't have the choice to go to Hell then free will is not truly free.

Calling tomorrow at 3:30 pm MDT. Don't chicken out!

Blog Entries

Let's recall the 5 points:

1. What evidence is there for believing God does not exist? If you have none then why believe something without evidence? Atheism is the word traditionally to describe someone who believes God does not exist. There are no square circles and no married bachelors. Bachelors are single so they are not married and circles have no edges. So where's the evidence, additionally, for the negative position of stating and believing there is no God?

2. How can something come from that which does not exist? for that which does not exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. Energy must come from a source.

3. How can infinite regress be true, for if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now? And you would never have existed because an eternity would still be going on never to reach this point. We observe an exponential progression of conscience in mankind so mankind would not still be sinning to the extent we still do.

4. There is no evidence nature spontaneously erupted to create the simplest replicating living organism so why believe that? We can't recreate it. Furthermore, a mind is needed to create a mind, emotion, volition, conscience, self-consciousness, God-consciousness.

5. Since God can't have a conscience less than our own then He can't be impersonal or inaccessible. There are only three God-views in the world that extend themselves to being accessible throughout the globe which are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism that make up around 90% of all beliefs. Islam is false because it has no evidence six centuries later Jesus never died on the cross. Hinduism is false because if reincarnation was true there would be more people on the planet than there is now. Common sense tells us you ain't coming back as a chicken if you are a sinner, and Brahma is amoral which is below the morality of mankind.

Blog Entries

Pre-show to Atheist Experience Show #759 or #760

Blog Entries

I was told to call 512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:38.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:40.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 1-512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:45 MDT and nobody answers. It just keeps ringing.

Blog Entries

I was told to call 1-512-472-2255 at 3:30 pm MDT, Sunday, May 6, 2012 and nobody is picking up. It's now 3:55. They finally picked up and put me in a que.

Blog Entries

Wow! I was online for 44 minutes and still on. They said people only start calling after the show is over and never took my call. They said they look foreward to my call today but while on air never put my call through. Amazing!

Blog Entries

The female host asked one guest, "Do you believe God exists?" The guest said "No". She said "then you are an Atheist". Hence, atheism is the belief God does not exist. They finally put me on the show but after closing time and after all their callers were done. I asked them, "Do you believe in God?" The lady host said, "No". Therefore she is an Atheist. When they asked the question of me, I said "Yes". But then they required I qualify who God is. I described Him as the "uncreated Creator". I asked "Why the doublestandard that the previous caller didn't have to qualify it?" Then I asked, "If you believe God does not exist, then what evidence do use to support it?" I said further, "we should come to the table without any positions and just see what evidence we can find." At that point they shut up, shut their minds down, and hung up on me at 4:35 MDT. Obviously, they don't want to come to the table sincerely and genuinely to follow the evidence where it may lead.

Thread Information