Quote Originally Posted by Jen
Troy,

If you decide to call, you should to it shortly before the show airs at 4:30pm. That said, I won’t guarantee we’ll even put you on, since you’ve already had quite a bit of show time to make your case.

Before you call, here’s a piece of advice for you – look up burden of proof. Your statement “What evidence is there for believing God does not exist?“ indicates a gross misunderstanding of where that burden lies. I’m under no obligation to present evidence that your god doesn’t exist. If you assert that this entity exists, you have to present evidence to support that claim. Until you do, I’m correct in my disbelief of the claim.

There’s no point in going any further in your string of questions until you meet your burden. Logical fallacies and scripture won’t cut it, so do your homework. Be clear and concise with your claims and questions, because we won’t let you monopolize the whole show with nonsense.

Jen
4:30 pm MST, EST or CST?

I've only ever called in once and I won the argument on all points as you can see in show #675. It was about 9 minutes, and I got to talk for less than 5 minutes. Is that really a lot of show time? That you misrepresent me tells me you are not being forthright. Everyone can see I talked for less than 5 minutes in the entire history of your show. I suggest the reason you might not let me talk on your show ever again is because you don't have the tools to deal with these 5 points; such tools don't even exist.

The burden is on you because you take the position as an atheist that "God does not exist." I don't need to prove God exists, but you need to supply evidence for your claim God does not exist.

Once you realize you have no evidence, if I want, I can supply evidence for God, and we can discuss that which has the added benefit of further proving your claim God does not exist to be false.

As to Scripture, Scripture itself presents a proof as I present you a proof, so to reject even listening to said proof, e.g. Rom. 1.20 and other verses of argument seems quite disingenuous.

Dealing with the matter of your claim God does not exist should be addressed first before dealing with whether my claim God exists has evidence. That is the logical order of things.