Thread: Perry Stone Now Believes in Partial Rapture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default Perry Stone Now Believes in Partial Rapture

Over the last decade I emailed Perry Stone many times that his view of the whole Church being raptured before the Tribulation was wrong (antinomian) because the first rapture is according to readiness (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Well to my surprise as of 2011 he is now a partial rapture believer. Praise the Lord!

I don't know if I am the one who convinced him, but at any rate, it is done! He has broken away from the popular pretrib onlyists like Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impe's. He might lose some customers but that's ok.

He is mistaken with regard to the "left" in Matt. 24.40-42. Both the taken and the left are saved. Also, Perry misuses Matt. 25.1-13. You should not treat this passage as partial rapture, but overcomers who reign during the millennium and non-overcomers who lose this reward. Though it is true overcomers alive at the first rapture will be raptured alive, but not all overcomers are alive on that faithful day.

To go over the proof why the "left" are saved also though pass through the Tribulation to be raptured at the 7th trumpet instead, read Watchman Nee's commentary for Matthew 24,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Matthew_24.htm

Jakobs_ladder Guest

How do do we have to be? The partial rapture theory conditions the privilege of rapture upon human works.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

That's correct. Better you realize this now.

Try reading the Sermon on the Mount, Matt. 5-7 for starters.

Blog Entries

It's wonderful to see Perry Stone teaching partial rapture. I think he started doing this around 2011. Unfortunately Perry will be condemned for his gibberish babble. Since there is no gibberish babble in the New City and New Earth, Perry won't enter into eternity future with God's people. And that makes me sad. Consequently he claims there is a gibberish party going on in heaven, but nobody is in heaven yet according to Acts 2.34, for not even David a man after God's own heart is in heaven yet. 1 Thess. 4.14-18 has not take place yet for it occurs at the start of the 7th trumpet. You cannot come before the High Priest in heaven naked without a body. The gleaning is not at the end of the Tribulation but for the last 24 months (yes, I said 24 not 42) that make up the 7th trumpet bowls of wrath wine press. Those who came out of their graves were not subsequently raptured but temporarily were given life to show the power of resurrection. Not even Enoch and Elijah who were raptured alive are in 3rd heaven yet. They are held but somewhere else, for they are to return as the Two Witnesses. They are the only two persons to have been raptured alive and did not die. We are appointed once to die and so they shall during the Tribulation period.

Thread Information