Over the last decade I emailed Perry Stone many times that his view of the whole Church being raptured before the Tribulation was wrong (antinomian) because the first rapture is according to readiness (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Well to my surprise as of 2011 he is now a partial rapture believer. Praise the Lord!

I don't know if I am the one who convinced him, but at any rate, it is done! He has broken away from the popular pretrib onlyists like Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impe's. He might lose some customers but that's ok.

He is mistaken with regard to the "left" in Matt. 24.40-42. Both the taken and the left are saved. Also, Perry misuses Matt. 25.1-13. You should not treat this passage as partial rapture, but overcomers who reign during the millennium and non-overcomers who lose this reward. Though it is true overcomers alive at the first rapture will be raptured alive, but not all overcomers are alive on that faithful day.

To go over the proof why the "left" are saved also though pass through the Tribulation to be raptured at the 7th trumpet instead, read Watchman Nee's commentary for Matthew 24,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Matthew_24.htm