Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Works Based Salvation

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

You sound jealous God directly commissioned me to be an Apostle.

The reason you are going to Hell is because you are not born-again. You're not born-again because you believe in a works based salvation just as the Roman Church teaches since you claim you can lose salvation.

what '''''''God''''' was this that made u his 'apostle'?
    wow - I certainly dont wish to worship him thats for sure.

ofcourse there are many gods churchwork - which church brand name of DISUNITY do u claim to apostle-ise?
    I guess it is pick one out of the 33,000 demonations -opps denominations.

sigh

no - I am happy to Leave my salvation in My Saviour's very capable hands as His workmanship.
    His Believers in His Ekklesia are a far different breed called Overcomers - than the sickening crew of the Laodicean masses.
    well when I say sickening crew - that is Messiah's own words and after all FATHER KNOWS BEST.

So how do u ''apostle-ise'' your forum when the posters have dumped you -seems around last november.
    what did u do on them churchwork?
    like was it the case of ''its My way or the Highway'' = so they went on the highway and dumped u - was it because you gave the date of Messiah's return via your version and theory?.
    ummm -

suggestion..............

that is always a fatal move ,churchwork - why?
    too many have gone before you - religious bible thumpers who got THE DATE wrong.
    actually made a laughing stock of themselves so they did.

o churchwork - yes indeed u r a 'true church worker' no doubts about that- it screams out from your comments - but alas without any apostolic pews to control.

I guess this makes for one very frustrated man.
    well i do hope u are not over 40yrs old and unmarried churchwork, but young and fit - because religious frustrations can drive a man into sickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    You sound jealous God directly commissioned me to be an Apostle.

The reason you are going to Hell is because you are not born-again. You're not born-again because you believe in a works based salvation just as the Roman Church teaches since you claim you can lose salvation.
    opps silly me.....
    i forgot to add so here is a PS for you churchwork.

i dont know if u ever noticed but in the Ekklesia [ thats not the christian church u know ] IN the Ekklesia - the believers are not called ''apostles, elders, decons, etcs''
    no
    they are called a PECULIAR PEOPLE - A ROYAL HOUSEHOLD OF KINGS AND PRIESTS unto their God - Yeshua the High Priest in the Order of Melchedizek - the Order of imperishable life - ofcourse this type of life one never dies - no it has NO death in it for all physical death has been overcome as the last enemy.
    His disciples know this ofcourse and gain the victory of Christ the hope of Glory,

Ofcourse death was abolished by the Gospel and in its place the gift of eternal life given to all His Ekklesia Overcomers - after all they are His workmanship and He assures them, none shall perish [ its an awefull word = perish]

ofcourse being in the Laodicea yourself i suppose anyone can call themselves an 'apostle' but to no advantage at all.
    why?
    well Messiah is OUTSIDE THE DOOR KNOCKING - so who is inside preaching?
    ummm.
    why it is the pimps in the pulpits. The robbers and cheaters and false teachers.

but it is a worry really it is - as the pews think they are 'saved' but from what exactly - saved from what?
    well no one seems to know.
    hell i think - they even write books '' i have been to hell and survived''
    wow.....
    can u believe it.
    then they write '' i have been to heaven and survived it'' hey - but no none gets really very descriptive about it.....
    like they dont write pages ans pages of what Jesus looks like or what God said to them etc...
    it seems all so hazy.
    oh well a sucker is born every minute so some say.

The sad fact is none are saved really saved -so have NO idea of true bible SALVATION - meaning - TO OVERCOME THE LAST ENEMY DEATH AND FOR all sin to cease. or -to overcome satan so he has NO hold upon you.

after all churchwork SINS KILLS - and the pews die like flies - drop over dead all the time = sin a killer for sure.
    ummmm
    now do you think My Saviour would give out burial services like the laodicean Pastors and reverends etc do?
    help dig the graves and sprinkle rose petals on their coffins?

would the Messiah be Ministering to funeral services?
    also would He be into building hospitals for the sick?

ummm just a few thoughts churchworks and a lttle something to think about.
    BTW - the denominational salvation and 'going to hell' is a real churchy fear tactic''.....
    they have NO salvation for they all die in sin NOT
    --------------------------------------------------------DIE TO SIN.
    there is a difference DIE IN SIN or DIE TO SIN.

hehehe oh churchwork u have so much to unlearn and i can honestly admit i am not jealous of your god nor apostleship.
    sorry about that - i do feel u need to go back to the drawing board and be delivered from church traditions and rituals and pomp and all their other nasties.

i have to show u MY SAVIOUR AND HOW HE delivers His Ekklesia - i hope u do see the difference churchwork of your Laodicea carnal denominations all in disunity and disharmony,
    i do hope you repent from your stiff necked religion.

Fear nothing, says The Lord for I am with you and will defend you from every assault against you. Those that take counsel against you will not prevail, for I have you in a place where nothing can harm you. Yes, they will say things to you, and about you, as they did with me, and you will be mocked. But I have placed My soul within you and you will not feel the pains as you did in your old Adamic nature. Some of you have gone through emotional warfares and wondered how you have survived, but I have been watching you for all of your life, and My protective hand has held you. Yes I allowed things to happen because I am your Loving Father, But I tell you that you hear only My voice now. The words of jealous and angry people will be as another language to you, and will have no effect on you. Some of you have wrongly thought that because of your calling you have had to accept the attacks against your soul with love and understanding. I laugh at them and so should you. They are My problem not yours. Begin to walk higher in the calling that I have bestowed upon you and ignore them.As you have seen My Nature and Soul says The Lord, so shall you be. See My fullness in your lives and drink of all that I give you. As I was victorious and conquered death, receiving the Glory from The Father, so I am your deliverance from all the natural, humanistic problems and trials and the inherited death of Adam. I know that you have trials, burdens, hurts, rejection and isolation. You weep tears through soft and gentle souls. This is why you will serve Me, for I found your hearts like David’s. Let your hearts relate only to Me and one another. You will be My beloved Sons when I birth My Kingdom on the earth. You are being transformed into My Glorious Divine Nature, and the day is coming where men shall see this in your faces as you reflect Me. Let your sure knowledge of this give you joy and strength for in this is My Help. Live in this every moment and you will not even hear the words of those who would seek to destroy you. My Glory shall go with you until you appear bearing it in all My risen immortal power and victory which is yours My Sons.I am the Lifter Of Your Heads My Sons. Your eyes will behold My Face and the things of earth will no longer be in your vision. I call you to LOOK UP, and as you do I will carry you away to where I am, and your soul will be protected. A realm where all you hear is Truth, Goodness, Encouragement and Love. The praises will proceed forth from you and your soul will be strengthened in the Song of Zion. Some of you keep your heads bowed down in the circumstances of life. This is stopping your peace and joy and praise. The circumstances may not change, but you can. But you must allow Me to lift your head to where your eyes behold Me for I am your Deliverer and Defender and your place of rest. As I had a scapegoat for Abraham when he lifted his eyes, so I have for you. There is a way of escape for you from those things that weigh you down, but you must fix your eyes on me. Allow Me to Lift up Your Head and you will be free”.

ministry of
    ALL GLORY TO JESUS
    by
    LARRY WILSON

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

The reason you are not born-again is because you refuse to repent and believe in the Jesus who keeps, for those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Obviously you are not born-again because you say a person who is saved could lose eternal life. This is a false salvation common to most religions because it is a self-strength or works based salvation that you can of your own might lose salvation or work to attain it. That would be a weird kind of salvation if you could get saved, lose it, get it back, only to lose it again. God simply won't save you to begin with. Thus as you are now you will certainly go to Hell. Your choice.

well churchwork - look at it this way and from the perspective of the NT...

your 'salvation' and my 'salvation' at 2 very different things.

*yours is based upon traditional church apostate system and mine is based upon NT facts.
    [your 'salvation' is based ' i am saved but i still die and when i die i go to heaven']
    THAT is not biblical salvation u see,
    ================================================== =======

SALVATION IS A REALM not of this world THAT MESSIAH WALKED IN - IT IS THE KINGDOM REALM WHERE SATAN HAD NO HOLD UPON HIM. This world had NO hold upon HIM nor did His flesh - HE WAS FREE from the stranglehold of vanity.
    MESSIAH WAS FREE = FROM TAINTED way of the Adamic natures.

HE WALKED IN FULL LIBERTY
    He came to show men how to live as He did - He said ''those who keep MY Sayings. shall never die''.
    now - why do the pews die?
    because the false churches are counterfeit churches - and have NO salvation even when they believe they have, for they die - sin kills them. why?
    THEY DONT KEEP THE SAYINGS OF THE SAVIOUR - so despite all their rhetoric they die in sin.
    THE COUNTERFEIT - is a sining bin of unsaved of which you are a product.
    you see churchwork - your 'god' may well have called you to be an 'apostle' in your own mind - but you have NO flock they have all run away.
    Now I am not an apostle but I am a Believer who is a member of His Ekklesia - a person who dies to their own lordship and obeys His sayings.
    Hence like Nicodemus I am born again into His eternal life.
    I am not a churched person - I despise thecruel unsavory vile system that robs and cheats others - a loveless system ruled over by pimps who peddle the gospel to live in luxury themselves. A system that never once produced a man woman or child in the same likeness as the Saviour in acts or Ministry - it is a failure, a scam, and a hybrid mixture of 1/2 truth.

explain to me why u would placed myself in their hands - the hands of the devil where people die in sins daily - rather than Be a member of His Ekklesia - to become His workmanship.

you need to personally rethink your attitude as it is one of 'acid' and 'unpleasantness' towards others - that is how I KNOW YOU are far from salvation.

there is another church - a hidden one of His sons and daughters

The Lord has scattered the Seeds of Election across the world and as it were these seeds took root in the hearts of those who would hear. In whose hearts was a burning for His presence and His Glory and these did He gather and bring as one into His secret place where they will stay until formed into His perfect Image. They shall come forth from the womb of His church the womb of Jacob and they shall inherit not as from the death of a testator but from the very Immortal Life of the Great I Am who speaks to you now. This many membered company of seeds will come forth as one body of the Elect of The Lord and appear in an awesome display of the Hand of the Lord who is forming them at the seat of His Mercy and Glory and many shall fear as they see the Voice of the Lord. This seed will be the ensign of the Lion of Judah and shall be planted on His High Mountain to signify that this is the Day of The Lord and His will shall be done on this earth as it is in the Heavenly realms. This time He shall again appear in a people and as one reads the will of a testator so shall the Lord declare from His Heavens, “These are My Sons prepared for the Restoration of all Things Unto Me, hear them”. Mention of them is hidden throughout the Bible but they have not been seen. Israel of old and the church today have looked for the satisfaction of temporal and personal needs and building the temples of Nimrod and in so doing have missed the bigger purposes of God. The terrors that plague the earth today from the hearts of evil men and satanically controlled false religions will not be defeated in the church day. The earth travails waiting the revealing of the Sons of God and they shall come forth from the womb of the dawning of the morning of the day of Jesus exaltation. The Rider of the White Horse shall lead His army as they disperse into the earth with authority and Word which shall bring the healing of the nations. The scourge of the hatred of evil religions will be cleansed heralding the Salvation of the Lord as their false gods are exposed and their weapons will be turned into plough shears. The Lord would say to His church which is labouring with words and exhortations of good intention that these evils will only cease when satan himself is bound and this is laid down for the Kingdom Day of Jesus when the followers of the Rider of the White Horse shall condemn him to the chains of darkness for one thousand years. Many in the church are following world events and searching for reasons and solutions as their hearts fear for their lives. The Lord says to you to rather see that you are pregnant with His seed. Pray for the birth of His Elect. You have not known that you are with seed, and as when a mother discovers this and turns her attention to the coming birth so do the same. Turn your prayers to His Appearing and the birth of His Elect for surely it shall come. You can embrace this exhortation or receive it in Truth”.ALL GLORY TO JESUSLARRY WILSON

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

John 10.28 says those who are born-again "they shall never perish" but you say some will. Since you believe this same false teaching of the Roman Church you will perish with them for you think you can saved by works, but the Bible says none are saved by works lest anyone should boast.

You prove by the word of God you are going to Hell. How sad for you.

who made u an apostle Churchwork?
    did u just tag yourself''apostle'' to prop up your adamic ego matey?
    kinda to strut around all important....

like do u have this title on your ''letter head''

troy the local apostle...?

now - can u explain ''how ye shall never perish'' when you are fully prepared to die and ''go to heaven and not hell you hope''
    the reason why humans die is because of sin - sin is the carnal mind of death - this mind kills.

so now i ask
    HAVE U REPLACED OR REROOTED YOUR MIND? OUT FROM DEATH AND INTO LIFE?

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alive View Post
    who made u an apostle Churchwork?
    God directly commissioned me to be an Apostle. Naturally you are hostile to the Apostles as you are hostile to Christ.

troy the local apostle...?
    Apostles are not local workers. Elders are local workers. Apostles work regionally to appoint Elders of a locality.

now - can u explain ''how ye shall never perish'' when you are fully prepared to die and ''go to heaven and not hell you hope'' the reason why humans die is because of sin - sin is the carnal mind of death - this mind kills.
    I don't hope but I know I can't go to Hell, because once-saved-always-saved. Those who are born-again "they shall never perish." You don't trust the word of God. You worship a false Christ of initial salvation by works. That a person who is in Christ shall never perish doesn't mean they don't die physically, but rather, they could never be eternally separated from God. God chose His elect before the foundations of the world, because He could foresee their free choice. Amen.

You believe in salvation by works in your profile I see because you are non-OSASer, but the Bible is clear salvation is not by works lest any man should boast. What pride you have!

It takes great pride in one's self to believe in salvation by works that you can gain or lose salvation by your own strength and efforts. God is infinitely greater than you. No amount of works could sustain initial salvation or grant it to you.

My prayers go out to you that one day you give your life to Christ. Amen.

i already have Troy, many years ago - so your'e prayers are not necessary.

I also gave up the divisional church scene many years ago for Christ is not within it.

I also prospered after i left these ''halls of shame'' who put the NAME OF THE SAVIOUR but not the fruit of the Saviour- as i realised it was He who built His church not man.

It was a blessing to be released from the counterfeit, a system of religious man - a powerless religion that shames the Gospel and makes the pews hypocrites.

Troy - i dont worship your god for your god is a loveless silly little god - made to look unkind and basically stupid to the unsaved.
    why is this so?
    because man made religion has a man made god who looks like you Troy.
    Yes Troy, you are a ''churchwork'' - but u see YOUR'E SUPPOSED TO BE HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    yes, YOU WELL MAY HAVE GIVEN YOURSELF a church work 'apostle' title - but alas your'e not a true disciple of the living God Yeshua.

I would not wish to serve your god or a god who chooses you as His apostle Troy - to me it would be hell to have u teach me anything let alone your teaching upon the Kingdom of Heaven.
    you see Troy - to preach the Gospel FIRST YOU MUST have His Kingdom living inside of you - see troy this is why this apostate church system has failed - it cannot reproduce Christ in anyone FOR CHRIST IS NOT IN ITS TEACHERS.
    SEE the law of cause and effect swing in and under this 2000yrs old church system, not 1 person has been converted into the SAME IMAGE AS YESHUA. not 1.
    the church system can only make powerless church men - workers of religion - hirelings for money - money changers - cash cows and all manner of corrupt teaching of 1/2 truths and downright lies...yes indeed Troy your'e an ''apostle of lies'' thinking your'e doing yourself a favour, yet, under a harsher judgment than other religious men.
    i look at your posts and see such a loveless clueless man.
    you see troy... I will show you the true church.
    the living church of the Saviour is called THE MOTHER, THE WIFE, THE BRIDE.
    YET the satanic church is full of ''hims''.
    infact troy, even their songs are called ''hymns''.
    now i do know u are too far gone to understand what i have written - but IF THE DAWN should ever break over you maybe u will ''get it''.

Thread Information