i have to show u MY SAVIOUR AND HOW HE delivers His Ekklesia - i hope u do see the difference churchwork of your Laodicea carnal denominations all in disunity and disharmony,
i do hope you repent from your stiff necked religion.

Fear nothing, says The Lord for I am with you and will defend you from every assault against you. Those that take counsel against you will not prevail, for I have you in a place where nothing can harm you. Yes, they will say things to you, and about you, as they did with me, and you will be mocked. But I have placed My soul within you and you will not feel the pains as you did in your old Adamic nature. Some of you have gone through emotional warfares and wondered how you have survived, but I have been watching you for all of your life, and My protective hand has held you. Yes I allowed things to happen because I am your Loving Father, But I tell you that you hear only My voice now. The words of jealous and angry people will be as another language to you, and will have no effect on you. Some of you have wrongly thought that because of your calling you have had to accept the attacks against your soul with love and understanding. I laugh at them and so should you. They are My problem not yours. Begin to walk higher in the calling that I have bestowed upon you and ignore them.As you have seen My Nature and Soul says The Lord, so shall you be. See My fullness in your lives and drink of all that I give you. As I was victorious and conquered death, receiving the Glory from The Father, so I am your deliverance from all the natural, humanistic problems and trials and the inherited death of Adam. I know that you have trials, burdens, hurts, rejection and isolation. You weep tears through soft and gentle souls. This is why you will serve Me, for I found your hearts like David’s. Let your hearts relate only to Me and one another. You will be My beloved Sons when I birth My Kingdom on the earth. You are being transformed into My Glorious Divine Nature, and the day is coming where men shall see this in your faces as you reflect Me. Let your sure knowledge of this give you joy and strength for in this is My Help. Live in this every moment and you will not even hear the words of those who would seek to destroy you. My Glory shall go with you until you appear bearing it in all My risen immortal power and victory which is yours My Sons.I am the Lifter Of Your Heads My Sons. Your eyes will behold My Face and the things of earth will no longer be in your vision. I call you to LOOK UP, and as you do I will carry you away to where I am, and your soul will be protected. A realm where all you hear is Truth, Goodness, Encouragement and Love. The praises will proceed forth from you and your soul will be strengthened in the Song of Zion. Some of you keep your heads bowed down in the circumstances of life. This is stopping your peace and joy and praise. The circumstances may not change, but you can. But you must allow Me to lift your head to where your eyes behold Me for I am your Deliverer and Defender and your place of rest. As I had a scapegoat for Abraham when he lifted his eyes, so I have for you. There is a way of escape for you from those things that weigh you down, but you must fix your eyes on me. Allow Me to Lift up Your Head and you will be free”.

ministry of
ALL GLORY TO JESUS
by
LARRY WILSON