Thread: Does God break promises?

Default Does God break promises?

Sometimes I used to think of Auschwitz and think of all the poisonings, torture and burnings of innocent Jews. One day the thought occurred, will the Jews now be thrown into an eternal hell after enduring that suffering? I think it is vital to ask yourself the difficult questions!

Let me begin with Isaiah 49:15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
    Though she may forget, I will not forget you!..."

You see people often forget that even in punishment God wont forget the Jews.You see God stays tight to humanity and the Jews hence:
    Romans 3:3" for what, if certain were faithless? shall their faithlessness the faithfulness of god make useless?"

You see God made a promise to Abraham saying " and in your seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because you have obeyed my voice."
    And so the just BUT merciful God can declare through Paul;

Romans 11:25-26 "For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;and so all Israel shall be saved, according as it hath been written, `There shall come forth out of Sion he who is delivering, and he shall turn away impiety from Jacob,"

Blog Entries

Israel as a nation will be saved. They will become the center of all nations from where Jesus will reign in the 3rd Temple. This is not referring to personal salvation to receive forgivenss of sins and eternal life.

Free will is not truly free if you don't have the choice to eternally separate yourself from God. And if free will is not truly free then you aren't truly made in God's image. Hence your evil god of deism and universalism feeding your fantasy life to degrade your conscience even further thinking it doesn't matter what you do you will be saved anyway. How evil!

My prayer is one day you yet give your life to Christ and thou shalt be saved. Amen.

Thread Information