To be quite honest, I've kinda been a little skeptical about Christianity in general recently, and I really wish to find my way back to God. I stumbled upon your four step proof and it seems legitimate, but I just have a few questions.

1. You say that we are on an "exponential progression of conscience", meaning that mankind does not sin as much now as man did in the past. Do you have empirical data for this? What constitutes a sin? Are there various magnitudes of sin? In other words, how do you measure 'sin'? May I see these measurements to confirm their validity?

2. "Since the universe can't come from nothing that which does not exist and can't always have existed, the cause must be immaterial, outside of time and space. Again, this is whom we call God." I have met several atheists and agnostics that would agree with the first part of the first sentence, but disagree with everything else. What data do you have that points to the fact that God is immaterial? What data do you have that points to the fact that God is the cause of the universe as opposed to, say, something that has yet to be discovered? May I see this data as well?

3. "Don't argue against a quality of some god that is not the nature of God of the Bible, otherwise you are arguing not against God of the Bible but about something else." Why can't your four step proof be applied to another god or gods? Why do your statements prove ONLY the existence of the God of the Bible?

4. "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." Awesome quote! But what if there's another explanation that we haven't considered yet? What if this explanation is "hiding" (if you will) from our sight?

That's all I have for now. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to reading your response and (hopefully) becoming a part of this community.

-Silverhammer-