Analysis: May I say in all sincerity though I am the first person on the planet to discover this, I myself am unable to disprove it so I am being entirely honest with myself. The only thing one could possibly say is that "very near" (Matt. 24.33) can be deemed even longer than a lifetime, but when I read the Bible I just don't see it. Very near especially after a significant event identified as Israel a nation again after 2500 years should not be construed as to mean 100 or 200 or 300 years later. That is out of the context of the passage of what "very near" means.

If you question Matt. 24.32 about Israel a nation again as the meaning of the passage, recall how Jesus just before cursed the fig tree for not showing its leaves when He was accusing Israel having no life in them. There also several passages in the Old Testament treating Israel as the fig tree and the trees as the nations; Israel is to the land as the sea is the nations. And don't forget how Ezekiel prophesied on his side to the month of May, 1948 when Israel would become a nation again.

And last but not least, the 120th Jubilee is 2015. It is also a Sabbath year of every seven years.

To my conscience this is just too overwhelming to overlook and as certain a fact as any.