Thread: Article: The Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

Blog Entries

Default Article: The Total Lunar Tetrads Tell Us When Jesus Returns

Blog Entries

For Israel there would be no "figs on the fig tree, and the leaf shall fade" (Jer. 8.13), and they would scatter."

Instead, they will say, 'As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the people of Israel back to their own land from the land of the north and from all the countries to which he had exiled them.' For I will bring them back to this land that I gave their ancestors" (Jer. 16.15).

"The good figs represent the exiles I sent from Judah to the land of the Babylonians. I will watch over and care for them, and I will bring them back here again. I will build them up and not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them hearts that recognize me as the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly" (Jer. 24.4-7).

"The LORD says, 'O Israel, when I first found you, it was like finding fresh grapes in the desert. When I saw your ancestors, it was like seeing the first ripe figs of the season. But then they deserted me..." (Hos. 9.10).

"He hath laid my vine waste, and barked my fig tree: he hath made it clean bare, and cast it away; the branches thereof are made white" (Joel 1.7).

"The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men" (Joel 1.12).

"And Judah and Israel dwelt safely, every man under his vine and under his fig tree..." (1 Kings 4.25).

"But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it" (Micah 4.4).

"In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree" (Zech. 3.10).

Jesus cursed the fig tree representing Israel for having no life in Mark 11. "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof" (Matt. 21.43).

"But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief" (1 Thess. 5.4).

(Sanhedrin 98a) "R. Abba said: There is no sign of the End of Days more revealed than that of Ezekiel 36.8: 'But you, O mountains of Israel, shall shoot forth your branches and yield your fruit to My people Israel [for then the end is near to come]." Rashi: "Therefore, When Eretz Yisrael yields its produce in abundance, then the end will be near, and no sign of the End of Days could be more clear.")

Blog Entries

It's really quite elementary dear Watson.

Since Jesus' return is "very near right at the door" (Matt. 24.33) after Israel starts budding its branches (v.32) as it did in 1948 and it does not say Jesus returns after Israel grows into a great tree or great nation perhaps a little larger than they are now, then we can be confident "right at the gates" means within a lifetime at the latest so no later than 2023 (75 years according to Ps. 90.10). The Tribulation can't be any later than 2016 to 2023.

But since there is no holiday on the 2,520th day in 2023 from Feast of Trumpets in 2016 then the Tribulation is not from 2016 to 2023. The same is true for 2014-21.

Since Rev. 6.12 is right before the Tribulation starts and those 3 events are clearly from 2010-15 then the Tribulation can't start any sooner than 2015.

This is how we know the Tribulation is 2015-22. Even more precisely we know it is from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 because there are EXACTLY 2,520 days from these two dates.

And the seven sets of seven from June 7, 1967 (double fulfilment for Dan. 9.25 from the declaration to rebuild the Temple in troublous times) when Israel entered Jerusalem is 17,640 days to Sept. 23, 2015 Day of Atonement.

The 2010-11 Haiti/Japan quakes was the greatest one two punch in history. And the solar eclipse Nov. 3, 2013 is the rarest kind which will be the 4th since Christ. The first time in history two feast Tetrads occurred 18 years part was when Israel became a nation again and entered Jerusalem. The 8th Tetrad is 2014/15 and won't happen again till 2582/83.

Feast of Trumpets represents rapture so that will be the first rapture (Rev. 7.9) according to readiness (3.10) before the 1st trumpet (8.7) of the 7-year Tribulation begins. And Tisha B'Av was when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. Thus, Jesus return to reign in the 3rd Temple.

Elementary dear Watson.

Thread Information