Re: Tee Peterson
tlpeterson7@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tee Peterson
Are you really serious about this asking of the questions to see if you are an apostle or not, or is this some kind of joke. Also - No one will know the day or the hour. Flee the attempt at the false predictions for your own sake.
"Thou hast tried them which say they are apostles" (Rev. 2.2). Have you failed to do this? I know I haven't failed in this task.

"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away, but of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matt. 24.35-36).

This is referring to the end of the world without the sea not when Jesus returns. Jesus returns to reign on earth for 1000 years with His overcomers then the earth ends.

Jesus said you can know when He returns: when Israel becomes a nation again (v.32) which was May 1948 as prophesied by Ezekiel, so you can know His return is near even the day "right at the door" (v.33) but you can't know the hour (v.42).

Joel 2.31, Luke 21.25 and Rev. 6.12 agree you can know when His parousia begins from the very rare great earthquake, black sackcloth sun, and red blood moon in that specific order (2011, 2013, 2014/15). Hence, the Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av. 2016-23 and 2014-21 don't fit. 2015-22 is the only option.

As Ps. 90.10 says a generation is 70 to 80 years. 70 years from 1948 is 2018 and 80 years takes us to 2028. Split the difference is 2023. The Tribulation is 2015-2022. Jesus won't be waiting longer than this. You can count on that.

You are free to kick at the goads but you will not be able to change the time of the 2,520 days of Daniel's final seven. That you fight this shows your heart is against the return of Christ Jesus. There are 120 Jubilees (6000 years) from 3986 BC (Adam was 18 years old, born 4004 BC) to 2015 AD. First rapture according to readiness is Sept. 14, 2015 and parousia begins on that day in 2015 running for 7 years. The 7th millennium, the Sabbath rest, where the lamb and lion lay down together in piece, where Jesus reigns with a "rod of iron" and overcomers receive their reward is about to begin. How sad with your attitude you exclude yourself from this wonderful and glorious kingdom.

My prayers go out to you for you know not what you do in your angst against these obvious truths (probability determined to be 112 trillion to 1). All I can do is give you a clue to your hostility. The same independency of Adam at the fall is the same independency you exhibit in your hostility towards the Apostles as well as against the clear and obvious signs of Jesus' return. I sense you exalting self above all else.

Just realize you don't have to remain this way. Give all your money away to the poor on the streets and help them. And I will pray for you to do this. It is harder for a rich man to get into the kingdom than a camel to go through the eye of a needle. No rich people will be going to Heaven or returning with Christ to reign on earth for 1000 years.