Thread: Have You Noticed in All of William Lane Craig's Writings He Avoids Discussing OSAS?

Blog Entries

Default Have You Noticed in All of William Lane Craig's Writings He Avoids Discussing OSAS?

As I understand it William Lane Craig and his followers believe a person can lose salvation if they were once born-again. Is this salvation by works? And if not, then why?

There is the belief that one gives their lives to the God who keeps, humbly accepting the fact after being saved we can't keep ourselves nor do we have the power to lose that salvation, because true salvation is giving one's life to the God who keeps. That is the relationship those who are truly gave their lives to Christ wanted and entered into. But that is not the relationship Calvinists entered into because they just assumed they were irresistibly selected. They think they had no choice in the matter. Nor is it genuine by thinking like a bad marriage you can step away from it, for such a one did not give their lives to the God who keeps, but instead entered with an option to leave. That doesn't seem heartfelt and sincere and genuine. Would God give eternal life so it could be lost then regained then lost again? With God's infinite foreknowledge it would seem more reasonable He simply does not save the person in the first place.

How do you treat such verses as these?

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10.27-29).

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" (John 11.26).

"Hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5.24).

How can a person pass from death into life then back to death and life again, that is, saved then unsaved then saved then unsaved again?

"And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day" (John 6.39).

"Him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6.37).

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fade not away. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Pet. 1.3-5).

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day" (2 Tim. 1.12).

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom. 8.38-39). "For the gifts and the call of God are irrevocable" (Rom. 11.29).

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself" (2 Tim. 2.13).

"But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has commissioned us; who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Cor. 1.21-22).

In none of these verses could one suspect a person could lose salvation. Jacob Arminius said, never once did he ever teach a person could lose salvation. Therefore, any verses you suspect teach a person could lose salvation, treat them accordingly as referring to loss of rewards rather than loss of life. Once-saved-always-saved!

Based on this evidence, I believe the Holy Spirit has told me that William Lane Craig is unsaved and going to Hell. He has entered into a false salvation and worships a false Christ.

Blog Entries

William Lane Craig always bans me from his website because I point this out. Instead of discussing this, he bans people. What love is that? Are we not to debate, discern and discuss? Perhaps he only debates for money. He sure loves to debate, but he also likes to avoid dealing with where he is at his weakest idea.

Thread Information