Quote Originally Posted by Presentist View Post
Why will it bother pretribbers or posttribber so? You state that even you do not expect to be raptured before the Tribulation. So we will all miss the first rapture together. (That is unless you are one of the rare exceptions.)
Since the pretribber onlyist thinks he would be raptured before the Tribulation and he sees a couple million have vanished, naturally he will assume it was a fake rapture, not of God, but Satan's counterfeit. Thus, in reality, he would be accusing the saints day and night (Rev. 12.10). The fact that he would do this, showing forth his fruit, shows that he was never born-again.

Similarly, the posttrib rapture onlyist will accuse them because he believes there is no first rapture before the Tribulation. As the accuser of the brethren, he is showing he is not members of the body of Christ.

But a Christian, if he finds himself in the Tribulation will simply realize he was not yet ready to be received so this is why he was not included in the first rapture. That naturally flows.

I never said that I don't expect to be raptured before the Tribulation. You do realize you sinned bearing false witness? I hope to be raptured before the Tribulation just as Paul was hoping for the same. That is far different than saying I don't expect to be.

When I mentioned "very rare exceptions," we were discussing whether there was some who knew they would be raptured beforehand. Being raptured beforehand is not dependent on knowing you will be. Do you see how you erred? A person can be ready and not realize he is ready which is still a humble position to take since he is not focused on self but has his eye on Christ at all times.

The problem you face is you don't believe in partial rapture, so what are you going to do when you are in the Tribulation? Will you accuse those brethren taken up ahead of time? Will you even recognize you are in the Tribulation then? Who is to say you will refuse the mark of the beast or even know what it is, since you will deny the Tribulation is happening when it is going on?

You can see your view has big problems I for one don't know how to resolve on your behalf.