Thread: Le Vayan Satanism

azazz Guest

Default Le Vayan Satanism

Alright, Lay it out straight for me guys. I dont mean to cause any offense to your religion by any means, but... Why does your religion hate Satanism, If any of you would bother to read what the Le Vayan faith is about you would have to be mad not to see the reality that this is the way life should be. Also I would like to point out a few Satanist Hoaxes
    1. They do not (Atleast Le Vayan's) Burn Churches
    2. They do not Sacrafice to Satan
    3. They do not beleive in a God (Satan or other)

Respond soon because I would like to hear from you all.

Excuse my Grammar I'm norwegian and just learning the language

Blog Entries

Angry

All faiths are false because none can be proven to be true. Only Christianity is proven to be true because of the multiple eyewitness testimony of the disciples in various group settings for which there is no naturalistic explanations.

Plus, you are contradicting yourself. Satan is a fallen spirit and after the 1000 years will be thrown into Hell. Do you want the same fate? Following the evil spirit is by definition wrong. You're involved in the occult.

azazz Guest

Now dont take this the wrong way, But... We dont believe in some magical being in the clouds controling our lives, Please do Wikipedia Le Vayan Satanism and have a look, It is not the worship of the one you call Satan.

Blog Entries

Satanism comes from Satan and Satan is the being in the Bible who fell from grace. You can't take terms and change their meaning from what they were originally intended as. Satan is the author of confusion of twisting and redefining terms illogically. It's like you are trying to gain some credibility from the Bible by using certain Biblical terminology.

You should stop believing in some magical infinite regress or something from nothing in order to reject the uncreated Creator. These ideas are proven false.

Thread Information