Thread: The Unethical Games a Calvinist Plays

Blog Entries

Thumbs down The Unethical Games a Calvinist Plays

Re: gdoggydog05 @ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by gdoggydog05
    im not even a 5 point calvinist! God told me that by your fruits, you dont seem to be a christian.
    Here is the problem. Your main video on you site is of Paul Washer who is a 5 point Calvinist. Whom you associate with and prop up whose teachings are false you are guilty of by supporting on your site. Since Paul Washer is not a Christian yet you exalt him so highly as your main video, why should anyone think you are a Christian? He is lost in his emotion, not in the spirit. All 5 points of Calvinism are false. You are unable to find any Scripture to support any of the 5 teachings of Calvinism. The god of Calvinism is not God of the Bible since God provides sufficient grace to all to give us the choice. This is something your god can't do, and your evil god is a reflection of your evil self. The reason you follow the evil spirit behind Calvinism is because it feeds what your flesh wants.

Furthermore, being only a 2 or 3 or 4 point Calvinist doesn't make you any less guilty for you are just contradicting yourself. Calvinism with its 5 points is cohesive though false teaching. When you introduce other teachings and try to mix OSAS Arminian with Calvinism and drop some of the points of Calvinism, you are just being doubleminded and contradicting yourself. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). All 5 points of Calvinism are incompatible with all 5 points of OSAS Arminian. You can't be like a Baptist who is a 2 or 3 point Calvinist and a 3 or 2 point Arminian. That which contradicts itself is false. You are a very confused soul. By these fruits of yours, God told me you are not a Christian but worship a false Christ. You are still unwilling to repent to the cross as helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior to be regenerated. Instead, you worship a god who doesn't provide us all with sufficient grace to have the choice. Your god can't do what God can do. The Holy Spirit would not have led you into Calvinism.

you say i believe that God predestines people to hell. i do not believe this. i believe that people choose to go to hell in their unbelief, for Gods grace is clear through nature....this whole thing was spurred by a video in which you believe me to associate myself with a heretic, when you yourself did the same thing with tic toc. you probably cant even find a church to belong to
    That tic toc lady was right to identify the Calvinist as being unsaved, though as noted she is not a Christian, because she rejects the Trinity and rejects other basic doctrine (see my video below). But you know Paul Washer is a 5 point Calvinist, yet you still support him as evident by having him as your main video, and your site is smothered with videos of Calvinism. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck. You don't see me with my main video of that tic toc lady. My main video is about "Partial Rapture."

Of course God predestines people to Hell. God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice. The Bible teaches predestination and uses that word. Why don't you have faith to believe this? You contradict yourself, because you believe in the points of Calvinism such as irresistible grace, but if that were a true teaching, then you wouldn't be afforded the choice, because you would not have received the sufficient grace to have the choice, since it was irresistibly imposed. You don't make sense.

By the way, you are using the term "church" falsely. "Church" doesn't refer to some denomination for the Bible says don't say "I of Cephas" or "I of Apollos". The church is used in two senses in Scripture. Church can refer to the universal church of believers. Or it can refer to the local church of believers. So for you to say I don't belong to a church because I am not a member of a denomination makes no sense at all, for obviously I belong to my church locality, that is, the church of this or that city or town I am in.

you were guilty of associating yourself with a heretic and with watchmen nee who splits Christ into different parts and says that Christ was, in part, not divine, not God. He says that God had adam eat the tree and that was his moment of regeneration. I cite direct quotes in the video and still have them. He says that regeneration is not about saving us from sin, but making us divine, like God. So for the second time, you associate yourself with the father of lies. After all the quotes of watchmen nee sound oh so similar to "eat this fruit.... youll be like God." God desires all to be saved but in the video with your red collar and portland shirt about two or three minutes through you devilishly laugh that "theyre going to hell and they dont even know it" and you love it. T
    Think of yourself like Satan the great accuser, because I could find no writings by Watchman Nee of what you accuse him of and you don't produce any. How cunning of you to accuse yet don't back it up. You're just pointing back at self with your self-declarations and deceit, since apparently the buck stops with you in whatever you declare. Your hostility towards one of the most spiritual Christians and Apostles who ever lived shows the dire straights you are in. You should be edified by what Nee says, not so hateful. So you're a heretic. I have read all of Watchman Nee's books. I couldn't find anything where Nee "splits Christ into different parts" or say "that Christ, was, in part, not divine, not God." Nonsense! Think how evil you are that you make these things up out of nowhere with the full force of accusation yet you have no quotes to back up your claim. That's how Satan operates. He too has many accusations but can't back up his words. I could not find anywhere that Nee said, "God had Adam eat of the tree and that was his moment of regeneration." Watchman Nee believed Adam was unsaved and going to Hell. He didn't eat of the tree of life. He ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil against God's will. I have no such video from you of any such quotes you claim exist. I couldn't find any quotes you claim exist that he says, "that regeneration is not about saving us from sin, but making us divine, like God." Think how evil you are that you make these accusations but have nothing to support them. This is exactly how Satan behaves. You associate yourself with the father of lies. Here is my video you reference,

I watched my own video here, and nowhere am I laughing to the fact you and other Calvinists are going to Hell. It makes me sad that you have chosen another way, another Christ. As to my statement you paraphrased as "theyre going to hell and they dont even know it" that is a fact. You are going to Hell if you keep worshiping a false Christ. What I am laughing at is the dumb idea that it gives your god glory to send people to Hell. I said, "It doesn't give God glory to send a single person to Hell" which Calvinists call preterition, passing over people by not giving them sufficient grace to have the choice. What love is that? Would you not be evil by letting one child in quicksand perish and yanking out the other? So how can God not extend an arm out to both children and plead with them to grab hold? And my laughter is also, as you can see, the joy I have of being saved, that there are so many people that just don't get it, because they are engrossed in self. Is a Christian not allowed to have the joy of being saved? Don't be jealous of this joy that I have by accusing me of laughing at the unsalvation of others. That's sinning bearing false witness. You should repent.

once again in claiming that God told you that I wasnt in the book of life and would never be saved even though the lambs book is sealed.
    I never said you are not in the book of life. You may yet give your life to Christ one day. How could I know if you have been taken out of the book of life? What I do know is right now you are not born-again, because you admit like all Calvinists you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. The Holy Spirit told me you are not born-again. How can I reject the Holy Spirit in agreement with the word of God for there are no verses in the Scriptures to support Calvinism of your false Christ. Jesus said unless you believe who He says He is, you will die in your sins and He will deny you before the Father in heaven. The sad truth is many who call themselves Christians are in fact, not born-again and going to Hell with you.

So do you see how you twist things and sin bearing false witness? The evil spirit resides in your spirit. The Holy Spirit is not in your spirit, because you worship a false Christ. That's why you sin all these sins, falsely accuse, and make up stuff just like Satan does.

Blog Entries

watchmen nee direct quotes. will you repent when you see it in black and white? will your realize that in a span of a few days, i have discerned two heretics in your midst....obviously by the power of the spirit, and yet somehow they snuck past you. i know this happens in the flesh, but in your own logic, this would never happen if you had the spirit in you, you would say. my youtube page has one video i made. and the videos i have watched are on calvinism absolutely. ive been studying it fervishly as my main topic for the last 6 months or so. when i found the paul washer stuff, i made a video. before that, i studied catholicism. i will be reading the koran next so i can defend my apologetics and witness better to muslims. i have studied arminiasm as well. this is not my only topic. but yes, calvinism is my main area of study right now and i have a whole binder of my findings. i need to be familiar with everything that is prominent and use the brain God gave me to represent him. i am in no way associated with catholicism but if you looked at my other youtube account you would, by the same logic, you used, call me a catholic. but really im just studying. i have already told you my confession of faith. by your logic, you are a calvinist, cause i saw you watched my paul washer video. your logic is psychotic. you really need to be admitted to a hospital. im not joking if i knew your name i would call your parents. im aware of the meanings of church. i have attended seminary classes and am familiar with the ancient languages. no it is not enough to call yourself a part of the local church because you believe yourself to be christian.
    Notice you don't speak up against Calvinism but try to defend it. You're trying to slither out of this fact by trying to talk in roundabout ways. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it's a duck. You're using the term "local church" incorrectly. A local church is a locality of believers a Christian resides in. Every Christian belongs to a local church. This is how the term church or churches is used in the Bible. Why does this offend you? If a Christian lives in Fresno, California then that Christian belongs to the church of Fresno. There is no way around this. A local church is not a "building" but the organizing of all believers in that locality. No physical building is needed. I see you still haven't produced those alleged quotes you made up. Shameful! You're just being coy now.

the reason i was able to supernaturally discern that you dont actively participate in a local church "building," since all the ammunition you have left is flimsy "gotcha" semantics tactics.... not actively in a church, or jumping around ...... that should be a telling sign that you are hateful and dont get along well with others. you have a personality disorder. and you wont face it. i have been able to predict these things about your life by the way you interact, b ecause i have the spirit of discernment.... you dont sway me off topic with your semantics arguments. we both know they are hot air. and you just wont face owning up to your sins. you make up excuses in your head about not attending local churches. a voice in your head tells you the pastor isnt a christian and you tell yourself the voice is God, so your justified in not having to face someone telling you that you need to change for the Lord..... like the rest of us to. you are unwilling to submit to biblical authority and there is ZERO affirmation to be an isolationist christian and it is repulsive to do so, when only persecuted churches had to do it in the bible when they were scattered, but they were still in groups.
    Again, you are using the term "churches" incorrectly. You don't join a denomination, for the Bible is against denominations. Don't say "I of Cephas" or "I of Apollos". You keep violating this important principle in the Scriptures. Your hatefulness is showing through and the fact you don't get along with others. This is what your denominationalism does to people. It divides falsely. The only way to divide the churches in the Bible is according to locality. You don't have a spirit of discernment. You're not even born-again, so how can you have this gift of the Holy Spirit? I gather with Christians, we meet, why does that offend you? This is the local church I belong to and its many meeting places. If a pastor is not a Christian it is not because of some voice in my head, but because it is proven. For example, a Calvinist pastor is not a Christian, since he refuses to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. Your problem is you are not willing to submit to Biblical authority. I am an Apostle so we see you reject the Apostles. God does not want you to copout and join a denomination when you are unwilling to gather with believers in a house setting or other venue. You are doing Satan's bidding with your narrow minded view of the Church, for it is not a denomination.

you dont do groups because you cant do groups. you have a mental disability and cant be in fellowship with any other christian leaders, because you end up arguing with them and making claims about them that you cant support. dont play semantics. you told me that God didnt predestine people to hell and i responded. and if you didnt state it that way, we both know what was being said. it is pathetic your resorting to semantics. do i really have to phrase it this carefully.... YES God predestines people to hell. obviously predestination is a biblically term referring to the eternal realm. Gods realm. however in the earthly realm. people make choices. the ones who dont believe go to hell. dont play games with me. if thats all you have left for arguments, you should know just by that , you have been utterly shamed and are making yourself look like a fool. will you repent .....these are just several quotes. let me know if you want 100 more on the same topic.
    Of course I meet in groups as long as they are not denominational. God is against denominations but you aren't. That's a problem. A group of believers meeting for fellowship can be constituted as a meeting place. Each church locality has many meeting places. Each church locality has at least one Elder who in turn approves the many meeting places within the locality. When I make claims about someone or something, I provide support for that claim. You're just railing in your accusations as I would expect from someone who is unsaved and worshiping a false Christ. I never said God didn't predestinate people to Hell. Of course God predestinates people to Hell. He just doesn't predestinate them to Hell the way you think. He doesn't predestinate irresistibly by imposing regeneration on them; rather, God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice. He predestinates in this way both to Heaven and to Hell. Don't sin bearing false witness, because I never said, "God didn't predestinate people to Hell." You're sinning bearing false witness. Since I am repeating myself on this and you still don't get it, you're being obstinate and belligerent since you can't be that daft. You like to throw around the word "semantics" a lot. No, it is not semantics. It really is wrong what you teach. Calvinism really is a heresy. You should really stop promoting it and making it your most important video. It is common practice on YouTube to make your central video your most important video about what you believe. All 5 points of Calvinism are false and non-OSAS is false too (e.g. Roman Church, William Lane Craig, and other non-OSASers). My prayers go out to you for know not what you do.

God's purpose is that we may obtain His own uncreated life and be transformed by this life into His image to be like Him. Even if our human life had not been corrupted by the fall of man in Genesis 3, we would still need to be regenerated. In Genesis 1 and 2, Adam was without sin, yet he was void of God's life. Thus, God placed him before the tree of life that he might receive the life of God and be regenerated. God's purpose in creating man is not merely to obtain a sinless man, but even more to have a God-man, one who has God's own life and nature.
    I searched for the phrase, "even more to have a God-man" to find the above text and could find no such exact words by Watchman Nee anywhere, so what hat are you pulling this out of? I can agree though those who are regenerated receive God's uncreated life which is simply eternal life. When a person is born-again they receive eternal life. Why does this offend you? Note carefully that Watchman Nee never used the term "God-man" in the above fashion as if to say man becomes God. When Watchman Nee used the term "God-man" he was always referring to Jesus (he used the term 7 times). There is a cult out there called The Local Church created by Witness Lee who calls themselves God, but Watchman Nee never did. Obviously, Nee would have rejected what Witness Lee if Nee was let out of prison. The Little Flock in China today, in fact, reject that Witness Lee cult.

re to have a God-man, one who has God's own life and nature.

The Lord Jesus was very wise in using Nicodemus as the example of regeneration. If He had used the sinful woman in John 4 as the example, we might conclude that only sinful people need to be born again... the Lord revealed that regardless of how good we are, we still need regeneration. Regeneration is the primary need of man. Moral people, as well as immoral people, need to be regenerated. Some Christians hold the mistaken concept that people need regeneration simply because they are sinful and fallen.
    However, if Adam had never fallen into sin, he still would have needed regeneration because he was lacking the life
    of God.
    I searched for this as well, and could find no such writing by Watchman Nee. Were these your words? We need regeneration because man is sinful an selfish and without God's life, that is to say, eternal life. Not sure why this offends you unless you don't have eternal life and are jealous and too selfish to give your life to Christ.

...Since we are human beings, we all have human life. The question is not whether our human life is good or bad. Regardless of the kind of human life we have, as long as we do not have the divine life, we need to be regenerated. To be regenerated simply means to receive the divine life in addition to our human life. God's eternal purpose is for man to be a vessel to contain the divine life. We are earthen vessels to contain God as life (2 Cor. 4:7). This is the true meaning of regeneration.
    I did a search for this and could NOT find this as a quote from Watchman Nee, so again, not sure what hat you are pulling this out of. Having the Holy Spirit in one's spirit is wrong? Why would you think that?

Christ's resurrection was a birth both for Him as the firstborn Son of God and for us as the many sons of God...in His
    humanity He was born as the firstborn Son of God through His resurrection.

Although the incarnate Christ was the Son of God by virtue of His divinity (Matt. 16:16), His humanity, that is, His human flesh, was not the Son of God—for, though sinless, it did not have divinity. To bring Christ's human nature into the divine sonship, God begot Christ in His humanity by imparting the divine life into His humanity in His resurrection.
    Again, I searched for this quote and couldn't find it by Watchman Nee. I would not agree with this statement by the way. Jesus was fully God and fully man, the fullness of the Godhead bodily, so to say Jesus was not in divine sonship according to his humanity would be wrong. He did not have to be resurrected to be in sonship. Perhaps you are quoting that cult leader Witness Lee or one of his cohorts and confusing that as Watchman Nee. Lots of people try to marry Watchman Nee and Witness Lee mistakenly due their own carelessness. My job here is to expose people like you.

Blog Entries

brother if you were laughing about something else....ive got no problem repent of that. i believe you. its you who have taken back nothing from all the errors i have pointed out.... all those paragraphs and paragraphs calling me satan and telling a christian, who is under the care of the almighty God of theheavens, telling him to contemplate how evil he is for speakout out against a man. you said i was lying. you said i was making things up...... i was not making things up..... put those quotes in google and you can find the sources. i will provide you with two links. should you not repent of that rampage you went on that turned out to be entirely false? interpret it how you want...... but the truth is that i had documents behind my claims which was the issue at hand..... its sad that you call this man good and fall for him, because he had 99% spiritual mixed with !% heretical. true christians sniff it out a mile away, like me. and they sued many people for defamation....living stream, unbiblical. there is also a lot of evidence suggesting they hacked into a website of a man who died who spoke out against their heresies and they have tried tactic after tactic to cameflouge their lies and silence critics, here are documents

http://contrast2.wordpress.com/2010/...am-ministries/
    Why would I need to repent of this? I said, "What I am laughing at is the dumb idea that it gives your god glory to send people to Hell. I said, 'It doesn't give God glory to send a single person to Hell' which Calvinists call preterition, passing over people by not giving them sufficient grace to have the choice. What love is that? Would you not be evil by letting one child in quicksand perish and yanking out the other? So how can God not extend an arm out to both children and plead with them to grab hold? And my laughter is also, as you can see, the joy I have of being saved, that there are so many people that just don't get it, because they are engrossed in self. Is a Christian not allowed to have the joy of being saved? Don't be jealous of this joy that I have by accusing me of laughing at the unsalvation of others. That's sinning bearing false witness. You should repent."

I just keep catching you sinning bearing false witness. How does Satan behave any differently? I catch you defending the points of Calvinism. If it quacks like a duck and acts like a duck it's a duck. All 5 points of Calvinism are false. I have never heard you say the same.

The Living Stream Ministry is a cult. I have never gone to their denomination even once. Again, you are confusing them with Watchman Nee. Lots of people make your mistake because they don't have a spirit of discernment. They didn't hack into his Jim Moran's website, but that cult bought the website from his family members who inherited the site.

Clearly you are taking quotes of the unregenerate Witness Lee and transferring them over to Watchman Nee. In that link the word "Watchman" is not even used once. Shameful! God hates that sin you sin--sinning bearing false witness.

Yes. I have written about many of these articles why Witness Lee is unsaved,
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Misreading.htm

it is you who doesnt care enough about the lord, that steals his time by reading books of heretics because you silence anyone who speaks against you. you are idle....and you are stealing gods time. your talents were meant to edify a local body of believers in a real, not cyber context....that is the way of the ages..... God meant us for actual human to human interaction. yet you are not. because u accuse people of nothingness and call it unpardonable sin.
    I don't read Witness Lee. I read Watchman Nee. Obviously, you didn't have a spirit of discernment to realize this. Watchman Nee is one of the most spiritual Christians who ever lived, so your hostility towards him and sinning against him bearing false witness reveals much about you. Sinning bearing false witness is stealing God's time. God's will is for me to respond to people just like you who sin bearing false witness and don't have a conscience to realize what you are doing is wrong. Where did I say your sin is an "unpardonable sin"? I believe you could yet one day give your life to Christ. As long as you are in your body of flesh and blood it is still possible, but you are not saved. You were never saved. Never born-again. This is why I pray for you to yet one day give your life to Christ. Sincerely.

its obvious that it appears your maliciously laughing over calvinists going to hell. i believe you that, you arent. but thats the way it looks. so dont go freaking out. you could have simply explained yourself. instead of once again snowballing it into the 133rd commadnment of parture on how to get into heaven through works.... "all of those who misinterpret my laughter couldnt possibly have the same spirit in them as me, and cant be saved. misinterpet my laughter = accuser = not fit for heaven = going to hell." do you see your logic? your absolutely offf the wall crazy, my man. your insane. you have a variety of medical conditions and you need help and you need to find a pastor to mentor you. plenty of mature osas arminian pastors out there. pastor dean siley at 707 church has been mine for two years....he and andy baptized me. they are once saved always saved arminians. i led a bible study for them. a once saved always saved arminian bible study, lol. your so clueless. and your addicted to the internet. God isnt speaking to me with words. but just logically. im pretty sure that you are addicted to pornography as well.
    Again, you sin bearing false witness. I am not laughing that Calvinists are going to Hell. I am laughing because of how absurd it is to think people go to Hell for no other reason than they are born into sin. And you are seeing the joy in the Lord that I have being saved. Alas, I am repeating myself, so it is going in one ear and out the other. Satan keeps accusing when he can't back up his accusations. I don't believe you can get to heaven by works, so again, you are sinning bearing false witness when you said, "the 133rd commandment of parture on how to get to heaven through works." Plus, you attempted to say what I did not say by allegedly quoting me. I never said, "all of those who misinterpret my laughter couldn't possibly have the spirit in them as me, and can't be saved." I never said you are going to Hell because you misread my laughter. I said you are going to Hell because you are a Calvinist who refuses to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. How sad for you. It is insane to keep sinning bearing false witness and to remain a Calvinist. Have you thought you perhaps have a medical condition because you keep talking about medical conditions? People often project their own condition onto others. Like Satan you rail with accusations one after the other, yet never able to back up any of your claims. Think of your doubletongue, for you claim you gave some OSAS Arminian Bible study yet you defend Calvinism. This is doubleminded. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). Defend one or the other, not both, for all 5 points of OSAS Arminian contradict all 5 points of Calvinism. Contradictory behavior is a sure sign something is wrong with you. I am not on the Internet too much. I try to strike a good balance as the Holy Spirit leads me to do. Why does that offend you? It seems to me you keep searching for things to accuse of-your smoking gun-throwing everything against the wall and hoping something will stick, but fail at every turn. What love is that? Yet the one thing you still refuse to deal with is why your Calvinism is false, and not just part of it, but all of it. It is your heresy of Calvinism that is driving you into so much hatred and hostility. It is easy to see. God doesn't speak to us firstly in our logical selves, but God is spirit and communicates by His Spirit in the spirit of the believer. You're confusing your soulical self with operations of the spirit. Man is tripartite not bipartite.

it is clouding your judgement. the Lord is not pleased with your sin. stop lusting. and until you do, repent, apologize and admit you are unfit to judge. i will love you. i will help you. i will send you to a good church that can help hone your skills to help edify and build the body up instead of divide it. 3302125808. obey timothy and communicate with the brethren. i know about your secret. your isolation. the hatred. the pornography. its not okay.
    God is pleased with my judgment discerning your unsalvation and He revealed it by His Spirit in agreement with the word of God. I already belong to the Church, I do not need to be sent to the Church. God knows about your secret, your isolation, hostility, hatred, pornography, etc. for you are just projecting your own condition onto others, accusing them of what is really your problems. Note where all this is ultimately derived from, from the heresy Satan has brought into your life through the points of Calvinism. God will never save you this way in this false Christ. In order to be saved you will need to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. Only then will you be regenerated. Not before. My prayers go out to you for you know not what you do.

Blog Entries

u sound the same in every message. its a defense mechanism. because u cant face the truth of being wrong. the implications would affect your life. and cause u to change. and you dont cite scripture. you just read the same script over and over.
    I am not sure how you could be any more vague. Satan is vague too when he accuses, because he can't back up any of his accusations. But since Calvinism is proven false in God's word, you are proven false. Notice you keep avoiding this matter and deflecting with your vagaries.

for the record. i repent. i dont repent to you. the bible doesnt make me repent to you.i repent of my sins. im not trusting in being chosen as a lucky calvinist to go to heaven....i dont trust in john calvin. i repent of my sins. i trust in Jesus Christ. i wheep over my sins. and i find it repulsive that i trusted that anything other than christ would save me. i trusted that i was a good person, false, and it would save me.it is repulsive if anyone is trusting in calvinism to save them. i trust in Jesus Christ death on the cross to save me of my sins i repent and continue to repent because of the regeneration involved in believing on Christ.
    You have not repented to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, for you admit you "repent...because of the regeneration involved in believing in Christ." Regeneration doesn't not come before repenting and believing. First you must believe and then you will be regenerated. God does not irresistibly impose regeneration or preterition anyone. He's not an evil tyrant. So all 5 points of Calvinism are false, revealing a false salvation. You are defending the same false teachings as John Calvin taught. And you still refuse to repent of these heresies. "Repent ye therefore, and be converted [regenerated], that your sins may be blotted out" (Acts 3.19).

when i repented 4 years ago, i had no idea who john calvin was. didnt know about tulip. lead a once saaved always saved arminian bible study and affirmed that foreknowledge is God foreseeing our decision. that was my belief when i was saved, although i would later find that the bible never describes Gods foreknowledge like this. so i have carefully backtracked aND admitted that biblically the heavenly realm, Gods foreknowledge, can only be partially understood until we are face to face and i cannot possibly lay claim as to know how it wokrs, like you do. there is no offensive bible verses to support this even though i was once saved and always saved while believing this very same thing that you do, you have yet to give me a verse that describes forenowledge and predestination this way. you need to flee from your lust. and your isolation and hatred, i know about the pornography. you are in denial. you think its under control. not an addiction. but you havent quit. i dont care if its on again off again. your vision is blurried.
    Clearly you are rejecting OSAS Arminian when you said you "affirmed that foreknowledge is God foreseeing our decision. that was my belief when i was saved, although I would later find that the bible never describes Gods foreknowledge like this." So you claim you gave your life to this God to be saved but later rejected that God, so how can you be saved in the first place according to this God since you no longer accept Him that is OSAS? Makes no sense. You are a doubletalker. And clearly, the Bible does teach God has infinite foreknowledge: "Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father" (1 Pet. 1.2). God foresees our decisions: "I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you and your descendants might live!" (Deut. 30.19) "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" (Tit. 2.11).

What you reveal about yourself is that you were never saved to begin with, because, obviously, you were never saved the way God saves as taught according to OSAS Arminian since you now reject it. The Holy Spirit would not lead you into a false salvation. What happens to a lot of people is their conversion was not genuine so Satan comes in with his facsimile and leads them down another path which you have gone down into Calvinism. I hearken back upon you defending your main video for your site on Calvinism as just a video you are studying, but I was correct in the assessment the video is up as your main video because you are a Calvinist. I know the Calvinist spirit, his hostility, for they seem to contact me almost daily though not always as long a conversation as we are having. We can communicate by many different means; none of them need to be impersonal. Calvinism is impersonal, for think how impersonal it is to irresistibly impose salvation on someone and not provide everyone with sufficient grace to have the choice. What love is that? The god of Calvinism acts like Hitler sending the Jews to the gas chambers for no other reason than they were born into sin.

The fact is God has infinite foreknowledge. The Bible says so. You reject this. That's your problem. Open Theists teach God does not have infinite foreknowledge. They too are unsaved for they reject the God of infinite foreknowledge.

You keep talking about pornography. Sounds like you have real problem. Projecting.

Just know this is true. You are unsaved, because you reject the God who provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice. Since Jesus died for the sins of the whole world and God pleads with us then clearly the choice is before us. Regeneration does not precede but follows one genuinely and truly repenting to the cross as a helpless sinner. Since you are unwilling to do this, then nobody should think you are a brother in Christ. How truly sad for you, for you have made up your mind. We are only saved one way and one Christ - according to OSAS Arminian. Don't take as long as this lad after 26 years as a Calvinist finally did giving his life to Christ (see video). God exists outside of time and space, so of course He can foresee all events for eternity. In fact, because God exists outside of time and space, He can touch any point along the spans of time instantly. You don't have faith to believe this. I can sense by the Holy Spirit you are trying desperately to try to exalt yourself over me because you know I know you are an unregenerate and a false Christian for these reasons given, and you continue to avoid these points.

Your world is crumbling around you because you know there are Christians who can easily see you are unsaved and going to Hell. What you thought was your foundation in Calvinism is very shaky ground after all. Your point of exaltation has been kicked under its legs as you still try to carry it around unlike the yoke (OSAS Arminian) of Christ which is easy.

p.s. by the way that apologetics site you gave, the owner of that site is a convicted child molester. Read the Introduction here,
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Richard_Fisher.htm

Blog Entries

lol im not reading ur stuff man. im done with you. i proved you wrong over and over. you are an isolationist who has become sinful in his solitude. you have no idea who is born again and who isnt and you lack the one thing that is the clearest of all things as far as assurance of salvation and fruits are concerned......the mark of the spirit......the thing a man with the spirit cant be without, over and over, throughout scripture. love. your hatred and anger COULDF mean you arent a christian. but6 i wouldnt know. im not called to "know" biblically, i can only make a educated guess. the marks of the spirit arent claiming that the voice in your head is god, rather than schitzophrania..... its not your legalistic set of rules..... its love, holiness. both of which u lack. good bye sir, i will not contin ue in the sin of ideleness arguing with you. this will be our last contact and im not reading ur blog. or whatever it is
    You're an ignorant person. You sin all these sins, sinning bearing false witness, falsely accusing, misrepresenting Watchman Nee, misreading what I said, misunderstanding and selfishly don't want to address these problems in your thinking, so you say you are not going to look at the response. The Bible says "prove all things" (1 Thess. 5.21). You have been proven wrong. Like in a court of law, evidence is given and if the prosecution (you) are unable to support your case, the case is thrown out. You have been proven wrong, your Calvinism is false, worshiping a false Christ, so you have never been born-again, and if you remain as you are unsaved, you will go to Hell.

The condition you are projecting is that you are an isolationist so you look for things to blame and accuse others of this problem that you have. You are sinful in your solitude. God lets us who are Christians know who is born-again, who is not, for we fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ. How strange that would be that you could not know who is saved or not, that when you break bread with someone you can't know if they are brothers and sisters in Christ or not. What a heresy! That one must have come directly from Satan himself.

We have seen the fruit of your spirit which is the spirit of Satan, not of God, for God does not make all these mistakes you make, but Satan does. There is no love in your words. Your words are railing and hateful and avoiding. God simply won't save you the way you want to be saved. You want to be saved by just assuming you were irresistibly selected, rather than repenting to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. God will only take you in if you come to Him genuinely, not by the pride in assuming you were irresistibly selected. God does not regenerate you first then you believe, as you say, but first you must believe then you will be regenerated. God is relational. The god of Calvinism is not.

God foreknows our free-choice. He provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice, something your god is unable to do. God trumps your god every time. This Hitler way of salvation sending the Jews to the gas chambers just because they were born Jews feeds your anger and hatred. You admit God does not call you "to know biblically" because only those who are called can "know biblically"; only those who are saved can know things of the spirit. So you were not called.

I am not hearing voices in my head so why accuse of "claiming that the voice in your head is god." God speaks to believers by the spirit for God is Spirit. Do you see your endless mindless accusations? You have no idea how Satanic that is. Where is the love in that? Where is the love in sinning bearing false witness? You're confusing the soul with the spirit. Bipartite fallen man does that all the time. The Holy Spirit resides in the spirit of believers. "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God" (Rom. 8.16). Spirit communicates with spirit. Spirit doesn't communicate with the soulical but the spiritual. You are getting emotional because you know that I know you are unsaved and going to Hell (assuming you still continue to refuse to give your life to Christ).

The word of God is given to us to give us assurance not to make "educated guesses" about faith. That will never do. You have created some legalistic rules for yourself such as you can't know this or can't know that. It is not so. You can know. That's why God's word is given to know. Satan and you say you can't know. God and Christians say you can know. I know who my brothers and sisters in Christ are. But you don't who Christians are you admit. You don't know who the unsaved are you admit. Satan is the author of confusion and has you confused to cast doubt and render the body of Calvinism useless.

All this leads to no love in you, no righteousness, no holiness--you remain an unregenerate. You admit your words were uncaring, just idle words. Don't be an isolationist, stuck in your idleness and uncaring ways, but give your life to Christ and God will bring you into the body of Christ. This is my prayer for you.

If you choose not to read any responses given to you and only what comes out of your mouth, what does that say about you? You are that closed-off and the very isolationist you accuse others of being. My prayer though is that you do read these words to help you. And if not, at least those who search your handle at YouTube may come across this page to see the fraud that you are.

In short, you worship a false Christ since you reject the God of the Bible who predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints (OSAS).

Thread Information