Re: gdoggydog05 @ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by gdoggydog05
im not even a 5 point calvinist! God told me that by your fruits, you dont seem to be a christian.
Here is the problem. Your main video on you site is of Paul Washer who is a 5 point Calvinist. Whom you associate with and prop up whose teachings are false you are guilty of by supporting on your site. Since Paul Washer is not a Christian yet you exalt him so highly as your main video, why should anyone think you are a Christian? He is lost in his emotion, not in the spirit. All 5 points of Calvinism are false. You are unable to find any Scripture to support any of the 5 teachings of Calvinism. The god of Calvinism is not God of the Bible since God provides sufficient grace to all to give us the choice. This is something your god can't do, and your evil god is a reflection of your evil self. The reason you follow the evil spirit behind Calvinism is because it feeds what your flesh wants.

Furthermore, being only a 2 or 3 or 4 point Calvinist doesn't make you any less guilty for you are just contradicting yourself. Calvinism with its 5 points is cohesive though false teaching. When you introduce other teachings and try to mix OSAS Arminian with Calvinism and drop some of the points of Calvinism, you are just being doubleminded and contradicting yourself. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). All 5 points of Calvinism are incompatible with all 5 points of OSAS Arminian. You can't be like a Baptist who is a 2 or 3 point Calvinist and a 3 or 2 point Arminian. That which contradicts itself is false. You are a very confused soul. By these fruits of yours, God told me you are not a Christian but worship a false Christ. You are still unwilling to repent to the cross as helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior to be regenerated. Instead, you worship a god who doesn't provide us all with sufficient grace to have the choice. Your god can't do what God can do. The Holy Spirit would not have led you into Calvinism.

you say i believe that God predestines people to hell. i do not believe this. i believe that people choose to go to hell in their unbelief, for Gods grace is clear through nature....this whole thing was spurred by a video in which you believe me to associate myself with a heretic, when you yourself did the same thing with tic toc. you probably cant even find a church to belong to
That tic toc lady was right to identify the Calvinist as being unsaved, though as noted she is not a Christian, because she rejects the Trinity and rejects other basic doctrine (see my video below). But you know Paul Washer is a 5 point Calvinist, yet you still support him as evident by having him as your main video, and your site is smothered with videos of Calvinism. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a duck. You don't see me with my main video of that tic toc lady. My main video is about "Partial Rapture."

Of course God predestines people to Hell. God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice. The Bible teaches predestination and uses that word. Why don't you have faith to believe this? You contradict yourself, because you believe in the points of Calvinism such as irresistible grace, but if that were a true teaching, then you wouldn't be afforded the choice, because you would not have received the sufficient grace to have the choice, since it was irresistibly imposed. You don't make sense.

By the way, you are using the term "church" falsely. "Church" doesn't refer to some denomination for the Bible says don't say "I of Cephas" or "I of Apollos". The church is used in two senses in Scripture. Church can refer to the universal church of believers. Or it can refer to the local church of believers. So for you to say I don't belong to a church because I am not a member of a denomination makes no sense at all, for obviously I belong to my church locality, that is, the church of this or that city or town I am in.

you were guilty of associating yourself with a heretic and with watchmen nee who splits Christ into different parts and says that Christ was, in part, not divine, not God. He says that God had adam eat the tree and that was his moment of regeneration. I cite direct quotes in the video and still have them. He says that regeneration is not about saving us from sin, but making us divine, like God. So for the second time, you associate yourself with the father of lies. After all the quotes of watchmen nee sound oh so similar to "eat this fruit.... youll be like God." God desires all to be saved but in the video with your red collar and portland shirt about two or three minutes through you devilishly laugh that "theyre going to hell and they dont even know it" and you love it. T
Think of yourself like Satan the great accuser, because I could find no writings by Watchman Nee of what you accuse him of and you don't produce any. How cunning of you to accuse yet don't back it up. You're just pointing back at self with your self-declarations and deceit, since apparently the buck stops with you in whatever you declare. Your hostility towards one of the most spiritual Christians and Apostles who ever lived shows the dire straights you are in. You should be edified by what Nee says, not so hateful. So you're a heretic. I have read all of Watchman Nee's books. I couldn't find anything where Nee "splits Christ into different parts" or say "that Christ, was, in part, not divine, not God." Nonsense! Think how evil you are that you make these things up out of nowhere with the full force of accusation yet you have no quotes to back up your claim. That's how Satan operates. He too has many accusations but can't back up his words. I could not find anywhere that Nee said, "God had Adam eat of the tree and that was his moment of regeneration." Watchman Nee believed Adam was unsaved and going to Hell. He didn't eat of the tree of life. He ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil against God's will. I have no such video from you of any such quotes you claim exist. I couldn't find any quotes you claim exist that he says, "that regeneration is not about saving us from sin, but making us divine, like God." Think how evil you are that you make these accusations but have nothing to support them. This is exactly how Satan behaves. You associate yourself with the father of lies. Here is my video you reference,

I watched my own video here, and nowhere am I laughing to the fact you and other Calvinists are going to Hell. It makes me sad that you have chosen another way, another Christ. As to my statement you paraphrased as "theyre going to hell and they dont even know it" that is a fact. You are going to Hell if you keep worshiping a false Christ. What I am laughing at is the dumb idea that it gives your god glory to send people to Hell. I said, "It doesn't give God glory to send a single person to Hell" which Calvinists call preterition, passing over people by not giving them sufficient grace to have the choice. What love is that? Would you not be evil by letting one child in quicksand perish and yanking out the other? So how can God not extend an arm out to both children and plead with them to grab hold? And my laughter is also, as you can see, the joy I have of being saved, that there are so many people that just don't get it, because they are engrossed in self. Is a Christian not allowed to have the joy of being saved? Don't be jealous of this joy that I have by accusing me of laughing at the unsalvation of others. That's sinning bearing false witness. You should repent.

once again in claiming that God told you that I wasnt in the book of life and would never be saved even though the lambs book is sealed.
I never said you are not in the book of life. You may yet give your life to Christ one day. How could I know if you have been taken out of the book of life? What I do know is right now you are not born-again, because you admit like all Calvinists you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. The Holy Spirit told me you are not born-again. How can I reject the Holy Spirit in agreement with the word of God for there are no verses in the Scriptures to support Calvinism of your false Christ. Jesus said unless you believe who He says He is, you will die in your sins and He will deny you before the Father in heaven. The sad truth is many who call themselves Christians are in fact, not born-again and going to Hell with you.

So do you see how you twist things and sin bearing false witness? The evil spirit resides in your spirit. The Holy Spirit is not in your spirit, because you worship a false Christ. That's why you sin all these sins, falsely accuse, and make up stuff just like Satan does.