Thread: The Evidence is Before the Atheist but the Atheist Shuts His Mind Down

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tamanewb Guest

***To spawn naturally needs a cause from something***

Yes and this cause is that or narutal processes. Just like how atoms form molecules energy formed the universe. How it happen exactly is obviously complex and much is left in the unknown. But to EVER say GOD did it, COMPLETELY stop all research and closes the mind. Closing the mind with religion is something man kind has done endlessly through out exists. If it couldnt be explained the common thing to do was put GOD in its place. How does water fall from the sky? Water god... and so on (pray to the water gods to make it rain).

***The lesser can never create the greater. Non-sentience can't produce sentient life. Since you can't create a being greater than you and you can't get non-life to turn into life, you provide this evidence yourself atheism is a lie.****

Your assuming life can never create life non-biologically. Life is simply an arrangement of molecules working in unison. Life is matter, and just because the technology hasnt arrived to physical manufacture life doesnt mean it will never happen. In fact this advance in science is soon to come (do some research).

I still fail to see the evidence. A BOOK can not claim that the book itself is true. Thats like me convincing 10 friends that a i cant fly and they all wright about it. IT cant be tested, eyewitness evidence is beyond useless, we can go to any magic show and everyone walking out will tell you exactly what they saw.

There is also great reason to believe that Jesus never died on the cross. Its documented that crucifixion lasted between 2-3 days before they would take down the body. IT is highly probable that Jesus simply never died. And using christian logic i can simply say, you cant prove that he died.
    Last edited by Tamanewb; 07-03-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Thread Information