Chris and Ryan,

Help out your dad with the love of Christ. He has a "fork-tonque". Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. The truth is not unreasonable but it is unloved. Being coy and couth seems to be the order of the day when it comes to Jim and John.

It is not enough to give a presentation at a church about financial sense or to say Jesus was born, but you must acknowledge Him who He truly is by accepting Him as your Lord and Savior, that He is God, the 2nd Person of the Trinity, that He died on the cross for the sins of the world, brings His own into co-death with Him, was resurrected the third day to give eternal life, and by His precious blood for the forgiveness of sins saves whosoever is willing to truly repent and believe in Him by coming to the cross as helpless sinners. Perhaps you believe in a Jesus who does not return to reign for 1000 years on earth with 10,000 of His overcomer believers (Jude 14,15). There are many false Christs (Mark 13.22). Why worship a false Christ? for His yoke is easy and burden light (Matt. 11.30).

And as part of the gospel, publicly acknowledging that unless one believes genuinely God's grace herein, the unsaved shall be resurrected for Hell in eternal conscious and physical separation from God for forever in that place where Satan, Antichrist, False Prophet, fallen angels, demons and unsaved men are going. Free will is not truly free if one does not have this choice.

Jesus said, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not. That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am who I say I am, you will die in your sins" (John 8.23,24). "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8.58).

Jesus said unless you accept who I say I truly AM, you will die in your sins, and He said unless you confess Him publicly or openly towards others who He really is, He will deny you before the Father in heaven. This is another way of saying Jim and John are unsaved and going to Hell, for we shall know them by their fruits.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32).

Jim and John act embarrassed and ashamed unwilling to publicly acknowledge who Jesus really is. I've never seen them do it, not even once this past decade. Good thing members of the body of Christ don't act this way since Christians have a burden for the Lord and leading of the Holy Spirit in our spirits for the salvation of souls. There would not be much of a Church if Christians acted the way Jim and John do for the truth would never be revealed and openly spoken of.

"For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels" (Luke 9.26).

Pray for Jim and John for they know not what they do. And be honest with your motivations. We all know the best way to get new clients to generate commissions off of them is by doing presentations to different groups of people even in a church setting even if you yourself are not a Christian. What does the Bible say about the love of money?