In this video there are two things I clearly don't like about William Lane Craig verbiage. Before I state these two points, we know he is a non-OSASer which means he believes he could lose salvation tomorrow and go to Hell. Eternal life is not eternal with Craig. He readily calls himself a Wesleyan. In other words, he refuses to give His life to the God who keeps in humility knowing he can't keep himself saved or lose salvation. Do you see how he relies on his own power and strength even a power and strength of entering into a false salvation? The Bible is clear those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). There is no rationalizing this away; no if's, and's or but's about it! No matter how much this goes against your Roman Catholic heritage, this is an indisputable fact of God's design of initial salvation.

The first thing that disturbs me is that William Lane Craig believes in dualism or the dualistic view of man, that is, man is body and soul, rather than spirit, soul and body (Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23). Simply stated, Craig has no sense within his view of man to realize we have a inner spirit of God-consciousness with the functions of intuition, communion and conscience. Whereas the soul comprises our outerman along with our body. The soul has the functions of mind, will and emotion that gives us self-consciousness and our body world-consciousness. Hence, we have soulical body.

The second disturbing comment in this video he made is that he calls himself libertarian. Calvinists will often accuse a Christian of being libertarian. What they mean by that is that we do things outside of God's provision. But I ask, how can we be libertarian, doing things outside of God's provision, if all that we are and can do is within His creative work? Makes no sense. God provides us all our available options and choices! It's not like God created 100 choices but man is able to circumvent God's design and create a 101th choice. So I wish Craig would stop calling himself a libertarian in that sense, and perhaps the reason he doesn't realize he is making this mistake is because he is not an OSAS Arminian, for he is firmly convinced he can circumvent God's law of once-saved-always-saved. He worships an unloving God who lets you perish on your own demise even though you allegedly truly gave your life to Christ.

William Lane Craig lives by the pride of life! He does not walk by the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit never entered his spirit. His spirit remains dead to God, never quickened and never indwelt by the Holy Spirit. All this time he has been worshiping a false Christ. We are warned there will be many false Christs. Craig is showing us a popular Christ but not the Christ of the Bible.

Praise the Lord for this discernment!