J. R. Church of Prophecy in the News Past Away Today
What lessons can we glean from J. R.'s Life?

J. R. Church of Prophecy in the News died today March 22, 2022.

With multiple attempts to reach out to J. R. Church to show him in Scripture the first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet of the Tribulation commences (8.7ff), no open communication was allowed between myself and J. R. Church. These verses are 'conditional statements.'

The pride of assuming he would be raptured before the Tribulation is antinomian and overassuming, for if a Christian is tied down to the world unwilling to be released, he or she will not be ready and so shall pass through the Tribulation to be raptured at the last trumpet instead.

If J. R. Church or Gary Stearman were in the Tribulation they wouldn't realize it, because having denied the first rapture according to readiness, they exclude themselves from it as well as the reward of returning with Christ (Jude 14,15) to reign for 1000 years on earth. If they were in the Tribulation, not realizing it, they would like the rest of the world observe that a couple million people vanished, but since they were not included in it, they would accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) of being a "fake rapture". Do not take this lightly.

J. R. Church will not be included with the 5 wise virgins who enter the marriage feast of the millennial kingdom, but was one of the 5 unwise virgins who go to outer darkness for 1000 years, outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ. Only after that time will J. R. Church be allowed in the New City.

This is God's decision not mine. I am merely imparting to you God's will in His word and His mind by His Spirit.

Please study and learn and understand Partial Rapture.

J. R. Church's legacy was in the day of the broadcast of his death by Gary Stearman, Stearman pawned off and tried to sell you another book, list various products to buy and asked for your money no less than three times! OMG! You may not think so but I consider that demonic! Yes, Christians can be demonically possessed.

This is what God is angry with about J. R. and Gary for their filthy lucre. It is better to have no ministry than what the operations manager of Prophecy in the News says that they have to do the things they do to keep it going. Wrong!

Gary also said that J. R. Church is in heaven. No! He is in soul sleep.

"Then we which are alive and left shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thess. 4.17-18). Your soul and spirit don't go to heaven without a body. We can't come before the High Priest naked. Not even David a man after God's own heart is in heaven yet (Acts 2.34). We who are "alive" and "left" are caught up "together". There has not been Christians in heaven for nearly 2000 years.

J. R. suffered not just recently but this was going on for many years due to his false teaching. There were many false teachings. I only mentioned a few. What is it worth it to put out streams of materials yet not to teach correctly on the most important matters?

In closing I don't want to tell you J. R. Church was not saved because he is right on the edge and I don't know, but I do know with certainty if he is saved, he will be resurrected from Abraham's bosom, the good side of Hades/Sheol, at the end of this age at the last trumpet with the rest of the saints who are resting. Then he will be judged at the Judgment Seat to be sent to outer darkness for 1000 years where he will experience regret (gnashing of teeth) and sorrow for his presumptuous sin, false teaching and filthy lucre.

Let this be a warning that if you do not keep the word of His patience, are not prayerful and watchful, do not keep the conduct of Matthew 5-7, harbor presumptuous sin and engage in filthy lucre you will lose the prize Paul was seeking after. If you are a non-overcomer believer or carnal Christian as opposed to a spiritual Christian, you won't be included in the first fruits rapture (1 Cor. 15.23, Rev. 6.9-11, 7.9, 14.1-5), but be raptured in the later harvest at the start of the last trumpet (11.15, 15.2-4, 14.14-16, 1 Thess. 4.15-17) and lose the reward of returning with Christ and reigning over the nations (2.26).

Our prayers go out to those who have followed J. R. Church and give Gary Stearman your money, not to continue to do so, because the latter will not repent in this life.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.