Warren Buffet and Bill Gates
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are going to Hell. Was it worth it?

Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are going to Hell. They will never give their lives to Christ. They are too set in their ways.

What is it worth to be such wonderfully good people so loving to their family and others, give away so much money, yet still reject Jesus for their salvation?

Is it worthy it?

Is it worth it for Warren to give a personal compliment (as taught in his favorite books - How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie or Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill) to gain productivity out of someone or take advantage of them by causing them to sell to Warren at a lower price or buy from him at a higher price while secretly rejecting Lord Jesus Christ? Would the Apostles conduct themselves that way? Is that how Jesus would behave? "He who despises the word [of God] will die" in his sins (Prov. 19.16).

Is it worth it to influence people to be like you yet not say a word about Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the whole world? To more is given, greater is his responsibility. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have squandered their family and financial blessings because they are at the end of the day antichrists.

How many have they turned away from Jesus with their approach to life? The children of the Gates and Buffet family should be ashamed of their dad.

How much money have they given to non-Christians over Christians because of their disdain for Jesus being God?

I think Warren and Bill Gates cumulatively have done more damage than any two individuals in history because of their influence. They don't give their lives to Christ and don't mention Jesus to save sinners because it hurts their pocket book too much.

I was trying to decide if I should provide the common verses about how it is harder for a rich man to get into heaven who gives his money away after he dies than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, but then I thought, I am not to give what is holy unto dogs, so I am not going to provide any Scriptures here. I certainly won't mention anything about Jesus having said, If you are unwilling to confess Him before others, He will certainly deny you before His Father in heaven. And if you are not for Jesus, that is, who He really is, you are certainly siding with Satan against Him.

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have chosen to be eternally separated from God so however good they may appear to be on television or in jesting with one another, even in their personal lives, don't buy it because the greatest sin of all is in rejecting God the Father's only begotten Son who Himself is God the Son in the Godhead who created all things and rose the third day as only God could do.

Though I am sure others have said this, I haven't read anywhere anyone pointing out these obvious facts, so I thought I should just plainly state it here. Hopefully, more people will point this out for the betterment of mankind.

Amen.

Troy