Re: onlytruegod @ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by onlytruegod
All powers of Jesus are "GIVEN" all the powers of God are inherit...No one gave him it.
Put yourself before time and see the 1st Person and 2nd Person agreeing in the Godhead the 1st would give these powers and grant them as the 2nd emptied Himself of His independent attributes to be in the likeness of flesh and show perfect obedience to the Father.

without a doubt, the father loves the son... Jesus is obedient... he follows God.
See the Son as being able to be perfectly obedient because He existed outside of time and space as the 2nd Person with the 1st Person who is the Father in creation.

why not make it easy. If you cannot understand it.. then abandon it.. God, Jesus, prophets, apostles already declared that God is alone. Concrete solid veres.. I know you are born and raised as a Catholic but they failed miserably and contradicts the bible. think and hard to God... he look into the heart and shows you the way..
We cannot abandon God because He is infinitely greater than us which is reflected in His 3 Persons and in creation as Father, Son, Spirit. It is God who reveals Himself as 3 Persons so that is good enough for the humble and meek.

Jesus said He is from above, but you are from below. Is that not good enough for you? Jesus said He existed before Abraham. Is that not a satisfactory explanation?

I am not Roman Catholic, for I believe in OSAS and I am a chiliast which is premillennialism. Nor do I think Mary is sinless. I also reject transubstantiation and popery among many other false teachings of religious Rome. But the Roman Church is right God is 3 Persons. Be bold in accepting this. When I pray, I pray to the Father through the Son by the Spirit. Phil. 2 says these are the 3 forms of God. The Father spoke it into being and planned creation. The Son creates and inherits. While the Spirit executes and renews.

God is alone, spirit in nature, non human... He is the ONLY TRue God... Jesus is a man sent by God, appointed by God.. prays to God, Obeys Gods command. Why? because his is creation of God and a servant of God...Given the power to save. Holy spirit.
A man is someone who is born into creation and all men come from Adam, so all men are sinners as Jesus would be if he was born of the flesh (procreation) and if He was not God. All flesh born of the flesh is flesh. But Jesus came from above in the likeness of flesh as God can easily enter His creation as both fully man and fully God.

My mind has been open.. I was in your shoes some 24 years ago.
Actually you were never born-again 24 years ago, because the Bible says those who are born-again shall never perish (John 10.28). You would remain as I am now if you were truly saved. Lots of people such as yourself entered into Satan's counterfeit simulation or facsimile of God's redemptive design.

God aint stupid.. mediating for himself! Why do not you think.. It is Oxymoron.
The atonement on the cross fulfills not just the mediation between God and men but also for God Himself, because no man can come before the High Priest naked.

Jesus do not create Jack! Jesus mission is to save. He is the one new man that will save the elect.
None can atone for sins but God Himself, hence Jesus is God. Jesus not only created Jack, but Susan and you too. Jesus said unless you believe who He says He is, you will surely die on your sins. You're not only calling God the Father a liar, God the Son a liar, God the Spirit a liar, but John a liar too when John said, "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3).

Was Jesus created? Colossians 1:15 (American Standard Version) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; Listen to God's word on Isaiah 43:10 and harken it with open mind. Read it and understand it as if he is whispering to your ear. Isaiah 43:10 ... so that you would know me and believe in me and understand that I am the only God. Besides me there is no other god; there never was and never will be. Are you still going to believe against God? For the sake of your salvation surrender to his powerful words.
"Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before God made anything at all and is supreme over all creation" (Col. 1.15 NLT). God made Himself visible in His creation so He may relate to us and we to Him. Jesus is the firstborn over all creation because He is a new creation of God. This does not mean Jesus is a created being, but Jesus is our representative head in creation of the new creation: firstfruits. Beside the Trinity of God there is no other. When you reject God's Triune nature you are rejecting God Almighty, the Existing One, in Isaiah 43.10.

Who Raised Jesus from the DEAD? And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. (Romans 8:10-11, NKJV)
We see the Father raising Jesus from the dead. We see the Spirit raising Jesus from the dead. And we see the Son raising Himself form the dead. So this is a joint effort of God's 3 Persons. "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body" (John 2.19-21). "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father" (John 10.17-18). The latter sentence speaks of, again, that emptying of Himself unto perfect obedience. No man alone can do this himself.

You agree the Jesus is a creature eh.
You're misunderstanding the term. Jesus is a new creation, not a creature that was born of the flesh, for there was no procreation involved in the new creation. Think of the term "new creation" as being those who are given eternal life for the Holy Spirit to indwell. Jesus is the first in the new creation, because He is God, for only God can be sinless. "New creation" is a spiritual term. It doesn't mean created beings. I know this is difficult for you to accept, but logically just accept that no man is sinless but Jesus because Jesus is God. All in the new creation will be sinless one day. Jesus is the firstfruits of this sinless life. Isn't it wonderful how God Himself enters His creation to be like one of us to show us how to live and to atone for our sins? Praise the Lord!

There is no such thing as a triunity of God... none, nada, Stop assuming..
Christians are not assuming but the evidence is supplied. Arianism is assuming Jesus is not God and contrary to the evidence. Since Jesus said He is from above and existed before Abraham then He is in the Godhead with the Father and the Spirit. Since Jesus resurrected Himself, He is in the Godhead. Since Jesus said He created all things then He is of course in the Godhead. When we pray we ought not to pray to a created being, but always with and through God. Henceforth, may you develop a relationship with Jesus because He is God and pray to the Father through the Son by the Spirit because all 3 forms are God.

The Old Testament only refer God as alone and one. No other.. All the time, not sometimes. King David, and King Solomon only knew of ONE God. they never knew or met Jesus.. What about Abraham.. He does not know of any triune God.. Whacha talking about..
In the Old Testament we see God expressed as Father, Son and Spirit or just the Father, just the Son or just the Spirit. Other times we see the Trinity of the Godhead expressed such as speaking of "we" or other plural terms. This is the One God David and Solomon knew. Since most books of the Old Testament describe the Triunity of God in this way emphasizing any portion or altogether, we can be confident even from the revelation of the Old Testament of the Trinity of God.

Remember, jesus can do this because He was "given" the authority to do so.. That is why you falsely believe he is God because of his powers. But he will return it back to God just as soon all is complete. I'd give you verses but you refuse to believe.. so what else can I do..
Remember, Jesus (not jesus) was given authority because He agreed with the Father before the foundations of the world, before Abraham, that He would submit Himself to the Father in perfect obedience to show us how to live and atone for sins. Thus, Jesus receives authority by how He lived and died and resurrected Himself. We could thus call Him Lord. Jesus does not need to return back to God because He is God. I would give you verses, but you refuse to believe, so what else can I do?

The best kept secret most everyone knows about but rejects is God's 3 Persons. That is not a secret. That is satans scheme to deceive people to be contra to the teachings of christ and his God..
It is Satan to make Jesus a created being like Lucifer. It is Satan who rejects for mankind the atonement can only be fulfilled by God Himself. Anything less is insufficient. Only the God-Man can do the work of salvation and provide the ransom. Accept God's very best! Now since Jesus is God and obviously, the Spirit is God, then we know God is Triune. Pretty simple a child can understand, so you are without excuse.

Stop arguing with Peter.. he is a true apostle of Christ.. He believes in One God.. He believes Jesus is created by God as a man.. and always a man..
I agree with Peter but you do not. If Peter meant that Jesus was a man only then Jesus would be a sinner, for all men who are men only are born into sin and thus inescapably will sin at some point in their lives and likely every day at least do one selfish thing. But Jesus never sinned. This is only possible if Jesus is God. How gracious God is He enters His creation to be like one of us to show us how to live and be the perfect sacrifice. Your god is too selfish and incapable to do this.

It amusing because the centenial of the Church of christ is 2014.... But i can see the return of Christ soon...may tommorrow so you better hurry up if you wanna be saved.
The centennial of the Church? How silly. The Church is mentioned in the Bible and did not have to wait 1900 years for your accusation. You are waiting for a false Christ. Jesus can't return before the Temple is completed for we read, "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" (2 Thess. 2.4). You don't have much time before Jesus returns. If the Tribulation is Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 which is exactly 2,520 days then you have less than 5 years, assuming you would not give your life to Christ during the Tribulation.

Enoch Elijah and Jesus were transformed in a twinkle of an eye into a immortal bodies... as they entered God kingdom (heaven)... so stop assuming where they are at.. God took them literally.. took them.
The Bible says we are appointed once to die. Since Enoch and Elijah are the only two persons in the Bible who have not died, we know they are the Two Witnesses, and for various other reasons, we can go into later. I'll provide those reasons if you hath an ear to hear. The Two Witnesses will be raised from the dead 3.5 days after they go to rest. These two are overcomers.

Oh so you are non-catholic but practice their deception.. The originator of the demonic trinity doctrine..
Since as we have seen the Trinity is true, we can't judge the Roman Church if they believe in the Trinity, but we can judge them for a Quaternity of a sinless Mary, amillennialism, intermediary priesthood, infant baptism, non-OSAS and other such heresies.