You got an infraction for posting in Christian forum sections since obviously you are not a Christian and for repeatedly avoiding the explanation, however much you don't like it. I know this because I had to repeat myself that which you avoided as the answer. The board etiquette (read it!) of the forums says don't post in the Christian forum categories which are obvious: "Deeper Christian Life" and "Redemptive Design". I would rather not post as part of the header to these 2 forum categories by saying "Christians Only" or "Christians and Non-Christians" for the "Welcome!" section, since I don't want to have to treat you like a baby.

Again, I am repeating myself and you are repeating yourself avoiding the answer given. Since Rom. 6.23 is speaking to humans only and because only humans are in the flesh, then it stands to reason the wages of sin is physical death and of course, even the fallen angels receive along with other unregenerates such as yourself the second death which is Hell. Alas, I am repeating myself, and you keep avoiding the answer, and are well deserving of another infraction for the same belligerency and evasiveness.

Whether physical flesh or second death which is Hell the result is the same - second death for those who are unsaved such as yourself. When a person sins they don't automatically die in the flesh, but they die sooner than they would have otherwise all else being equal.