Quote Originally Posted by philosophik View Post
You did get infractions on another forum and was banned, that is why you promoted this forum. Man your are the biggest hypocrite of the greatest magnitude. The moderator here is absolutely horrible, a good moderator doesn't hand out infractions because posters disagree with him, but that is churchworks greatest weapon, MOD power. I have read his 4 step proof and all his critics amply dismantled it, so what does he do, hands out infractions. Pathetic. The only reason you don't get any infractions here is because you share the exact same delusions as him.
Distinguish between getting banned or receiving infractions because the moderator wants to conceal or protect their own false teaching which happens quite often on other forums. Compare that to righteously giving infractions and temporarily banning you. I'm on these forums because nowhere else on the planet is there a forum that teaches all these 5 truths: dividing, spirit, soul and body; osas arminian; partial rapture; gap restoration; and Scriptural locality among other correct teachings in the questions in your profile.

I haven't seen anywhere anyone able to dismantle the 4 Step Proof for God, so I am glad you can only say you can, but don't actually do so in reality. All the moderators here are subject to infractions and have at times. Nobody has absolute authority but God, but here from the Head which is Christ His authority flows down from the Apostles and Elders to the body of Christ as God desires, unlike other forums. If you have any issues with an infraction you are free to try to contest it. You deserve an infraction for mindlessly self-declaring the 4 Step Proof has been disproven even though you don't present any disproof. And for going off topic on this thread which is about the false teachings at atheist.net. You're just trying to misdirect.

Why am I not surprised that you were banned. I belong to 8 other forums and have never received an infraction for what I say. Three of them are christian forums, not including this joke site. I don't think it's coincidence that out of the three forums we have mutually joined, you were banned from two of them, and the only one you were not banned from is a forum where the moderator has the same horrible debating skills, the same pathetic arguments, and shares the same self righteous attitude. I would love to respond to the rest of your post, but I'm not going to waste my time doing it on a forum where the moderator holds your hand and pats you on the back for continually doing things that gets you banned on any other respectable forum. If you want to continue this debate, PM and we can agree on another forum to join, but I'm not wasting my time on this one anymore.
What "things" are you talking about? What respectable forum? Aren't you just flailing, sinning bearing false witness right now? Even with your bad behavior, you're always welcome here. The door is always open unlike other forums.

I am not aware of any forum I am not banned on, so not sure what forum you are talking about. Of course they ban in order to cling to or protect some false teaching. In previous centuries I would have been killed. Now they just ban. Why be so proud of that? It is self-righteousness and sin that is the cause of this. If you want to talk further, you are not banned unlike other forums who ban. There is no permanent banning here. We are an open book for the Lord.

The Bible explains exactly what is going on. John the Baptist said of Jesus, "He has come from above and is greater than anyone else. I am of the earth, and my understanding is limited to the things of earth, but he has come from heaven" (John 3.31). Jesus said, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not. That is why I said that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am who I say I am, you will die in your sins" (John 8.23,24).

And Jesus said, "When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you" (John 15.18,19). To "come out of the world" is from where one use to belong. Whereas Jesus is "from above." You are "from below." Jesus never had to come out of the world, because "he has come from heaven."

The reason you don't get banned as much is because "you belong to the world." The world hates true Christians because they are jealous of us. If you play by the rules of the world, and remember Satan is the god of this world, you will receive the reward of the world, but it all goes to dust eventually and perdition. But if you play by God's rules, there is everlasting life and eternal blessings. You're simply on the wrong team and priding yourself in that lie. The Bible says you lose in the end.