Thread: There is Only One True Religion

Edward Cullen Guest

Default There is Only One True Religion

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God? Epicurus (c. 341 - c. 270 BC)

If this is true then tell me how is he and I quote "Long-suffering, and can give free will?" I mean seriously the way the world is today how are we able to say god exists? Let alone suffer for us, and therefore be there to give us free will?

Jesus was a Jew who said not to make a religion after him... care to explain?

Also my god has a hammer, yours was nailed to a cross. Any Questions?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Cullen View Post
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?
    God is able to prevent evil but not without destroying free will. Evil comes from individuals made in His image who choose to rebel. Evil develops from this hostility.

If this is true then tell me how is he and I quote "Long-suffering, and can give free will?" I mean seriously the way the world is today how are we able to say god exists? Let alone suffer for us, and therefore be there to give us free will?
    So an evil world can exist if there is no God but it can't exist if God exists?

Jesus was a Jew who said not to make a religion after him... care to explain?
    Without religion there is no purpose, without purpose there is no morals, without morals you live a horrible life and thus are subject not only to death but the second death which is Hell.

Also my god has a hammer, yours was nailed to a cross.
    Your god hammered my God to the cross so your god is a murderer, and your god was unable to prevent my God from resurrecting and ascending showing your god must submit to my God.

My God created Lucifer the most beautiful angel who is your god since you worship him who rebelled. You worship the created and not the Creator.

Thread Information