Thread: The Standard Model Revealed in the Bible

Blog Entries

Default The Standard Model Revealed in the Bible

There will always be something we don't know or can't know and this goes on for eternity even if we could live for forever, but the ultimate source beyond the next best discovery does know and this is whom we call God or the uncreated Creator without knowing anything else about this transcendent ultimate cause.

Now that you know the transcendent cause exists just ask the question which is more real an absentee landlord or is revealed personally and is interactive? How can the source have standards less than our own?

Who in history called themselves God as well as proved it truly? Still to this day nobody is able to find a naturalistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs that they had seen Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings. For example, group hallucinations are impossible.

Over 99% of scholars in the past half century who do their primary work of investigating every aspect to the death and resurrection claim of Jesus whether they are Christian or non-Christian testify to the fact the disciples truly believed they had seen Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.

All theories have been exhausted, none of which admittedly by those scholars fit the data of the claim by those original disciples.

Therefore, if a person doesn't give his or her life to Christ then it's like they have a big sign on their head saying, "I want to go to Hell" and so they shall.

Why are there 6 quarks and 6 leptons and 4 boson forces or energy movement variables to the Standard model of 16 particles, and 3 generations of matter called fermions? Such an elegant model, but why this arrangement?

Well there are 66 books of the Bible separating the union of Satan and man by the redemptive design. There are 4 creatures in Rev. 4 in heaven that view the whole universe's movements, and the Trinity is 3 Persons. The atom is made up of three particles: electrons, protons and neutrons. A quantum computer has 3 transistors: 0, 1 and 0/1 at the same time.

Either that or it is just a coincidence.

Blog Entries

Default Once-Saved-Always-Saved

Nature always needs a cause as evident by the fact that we observe trillions and trillions of causes in nature, but there is no hard evidence something comes from nothing, so that is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that nature needs a cause from something, otherwise it would violate the first law of thermodynamics. That which does not exist and has no energy can't cause anything. It doesn't exist.

Neither can there be an infinite regress because if there was, you would have happened already having had an eternity to do. Contrariwise, you would never come into existence because an eternity would still be going on never reaching this point. Infinite regress is not only shown false here but contradicts itself.

Since nature can't come from nothing nor always have existed, it needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space. This is whom we call the uncreated Creator or God.

Nobody ever called themselves God and proved it but Jesus, the most documented person in antiquity with 45 sources within 150 years of his death. Tiberius who died just 4 years after Jesus only had 9 sources. In fact, there are more sources within 150 years of the person's death for Jesus than the top 10 figures in antiquity combined. Wow!

If we take all those scholars whose primary work is in investigating the death and resurrection claim of Jesus, over 99% concede for good reasons the disciples truly believed they had seen Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings. Since no naturalistic explanation from swoon theory to group hallucinations can account for this, it is a perfect proof Jesus is God and salvation is only through Him just as He said, and anyone who refuses God's love in the atonement on the cross will be sent to the Lake of Fire.

Better to warn you now.

For free will to be truly free one must be allowed to have the choice to want to be eternally separated from God in the Lake of Fire.

When I came to Christ I did not think of death, hell, Trinity, proofs, etc. All I realized and deeply felt was that all things summed up in Christ when I observed someone searching, reading this book to the next, never satisfied. It was at that moment a light went on in my head, and I realized all things sum up in Christ.

So I did not come to Christ by these proofs given to you, but they do solidify my faith once-saved-always-saved in Christ. Amen.

Thread Information