Re: frmdeath2life - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by frmdeath2life
Sir, you need to be veeery careful to judge whether or not someone is saved or not because you have NO idea what I believe. Quite the contrary, Since the reformed doctrine IS repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for our regeneration it proves you understand very little about the doctrine of God's sovereignty in election. Where do you get your information!? Listen to some of the you tube debates with James W. and J. Hunt to get a better grasp of the truth if you can.
I suggest you read What Love is This? by Dave Hunt and Debating Calvinism, a book in debate format between James White and Dave Hunt. I take it you already watched the video which I already have seen between them which preceded these books. All Calvinists teach you need to be regenerated before you could repent and believe. Since this is not found in God's word, this is not how any Christian ever came to Christ. I am aware of some Calvinists who will teach you need to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated, which contradicts their Calvinist brethren, but upon examination one realizes what they really mean is that the repentance and faith is irresistible unto regeneration. This likewise will not do since God provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice so repentance is not irresistibly imposed on people nor faith and regeneration. God is not the god of robots.

Another way to understand the issues regarding God's grace from a biblical perspective is this historical documentation and the ongoing battle of who chose whom between Augustine/Pelagius and later Calvin/Arminius. We believe and are saved.... but "how is it that we COME to believe" is the argument. You are way off in your understanding. sorry.
You should start off by learning that Pelagius said he never believed in what people called Pelagianism which accused him of believing. As well, Arminius said that never once did he teach a person could lose salvation, so there is lots of sinning bearing false witness by Calvinists. The Reformation has nothing to do with Calvinism. The Reformation is justification by faith, not justification by irresistible repentance.

Calvinists are Pelagian because they deny original sin, since original sin doesn't make you Totally depraved, for we are all still made in God's image with free will and God provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice. Amen. Initially when Adam sinned he did not become fleshly, that is to say, habitually sinful. God strived with man because at that time he was not fleshly. It was only when man after several generations became fleshly that God stopped striving with man.

The Bible is quite clear God provides sufficient grace to us all. When a Calvinist tries to bring up Romans 9 just quote verse 22: "to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering"; enduring and long-suffering is sufficient grace to all, and God foreknew the free-choice of Isaac and Esau.

You are not born-again. God doesn't have to be like your god impotent, unable to provide sufficient grace to all. Hence, God of the Bible trumps your god every time. Praise the Lord! I love being on the winning team.

Appreciate your thoughts... but "Calvinism" is nothing more than a defense of Biblical truth. The Bible doesn't contradict itself. You must study the Scriptures to know the WHOLE counsel of God. Too many professing Christians are following their hearts and listening to teachers that say what "feels" right to them. "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9 GOD's word is final authority, not Calvin, not Nee, not you and not me.
Nee agrees with God's word. He is OSAS Arminian. Calvin doesn't. I assure you Scripture proves John Calvin is going to Hell. It's too late for him now. Neither Calvin nor you are saved since you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. "I am the living bread which came down from heaven; if any one eats of this bread, he will live for ever; and the bread which I shall give for the life of the world is my flesh" (John 6.51). If you had to be irresistibly made to repent, be regenerated or preteritioned, then God would not plead with you as though you had free will: "if any one...."

God's word is final. You and John Calvin are going to Hell. The heart is wicked, but man has free will. Why? Because God is the God of sufficient grace to all men. He is the "Savior of all men, specially those who believe" (1 Tim. 4.10) not "Savior of all men in different classes, specially those who believe" since this redundantly nonsensical.

Don't be guided by you feelings meshed in with your mistaken rationalizations. If God says He provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice then it is true and therefore, Calvinism is false. Accept it. That's reality which will set you free from the lie you've been living. No longer do you need to live the lie of thinking you were irresistibly selected and pompously exalting yourself over others you think were born for Hell. No longer do you need to be like Hitler in how he treated the Jews and making yourself like the Aryan race. No longer do you need to assume you were irresistibly selected which is a work, for we are not saved by self-strength and "will worship" (Col. 2.23), lest any man should boast. You can't will yourself to be saved (John 1.13) by thinking you were irresistibly selected. That will never do.