Perhaps the most important point in this debate was in video 8 when D'Souza showed the difference between Christianity and all other religions was God Himself enter His creation in Christ, since Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity.

All Christopher Hitchens could say in comparison with Muhammad was that both Muhammad and Jesus were in the same direction, whatever that means.

But of course, that is a faulty comparison since Jesus being God is infinitely greater than Muhammad.

So the chasm of of the human level and what we ought to be according to God's will differs with Christianity because God comes down to us to bridge the gap whereas other religions require men to bridge the gap and build a ladder to heaven. Muhammad as a messenger is still man trying to get to God when in reality no man could ever do so.

Do you see? I know for a fact Christopher's sin did not just produce his cancer but will bring him to his forthcoming death and the second death which is Hell, because Christopher will never give his life to Christ by accepting Him as being a historical figure, God in the flesh, died for the sins of the world, resurrected the third day, ascended 40 days later, and gave the Holy Spirit to indwell regenerated believers on the 50th day at Pentecost.

I know this with every fiber of my being.