Thread: If James White is Saved, You'll Want to Go to Hell

Blog Entries

Default Satan is Trying Counterfeit God's Redemptive Design

Re: 1689Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by 1689Baptist
    God did decree child rape or it wouldn't exist
    There is a difference between your kind of decreeing and allowing. In your decreeing, your god causes it without giving people the choice, but in allowing, people do have the choice. Where God of the Bible provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice, your god is impotent to be able to. Like Satan would be unable to also.

Tell that to a woman that has been raped, God just allowed this to happen even though He is all powerful and could have stopped it, you just was important enough! No, it is much better to tell them God decreed this For His Glory even though we can't understand it now God will be Glorified. There is comfort in that b/c God's Glory is worth more than anything we can go through.
    Why accuse me of God not stopping it when your god doesn't stop it? A doublestandard is unethical. The reason why God allows it is because if He were to prevent all rape then man would not have free will and there would not be consequences to sin. Rape is a sin that comes from a previous sin realistically that sin begets sin. To claim God decreed rape irresistibly is to make God the author of sin, the Devil, and a rapist. If it is evil for us to overlook sin then it is evil for God, so we can understand so don't shut your mind down. God shows us now in His word, His reasons you reject. In a natural world where we are born into sin from the first Adam, God displays His redemptive design and power over sin by the cross as well as the sufficiency of His grace to all men to receive His saving grace: "Savior of all men, specially those who believe" (1 Tim. 4.10). This is very foreign to your god.

Of course God does not stop it, God decrees it. You are the one with a God that supposedly wants to stop it but some how just can't quit bring himself to do it.
    You can think of two different kinds of decreeing. One whereby your god irresistibly makes it to happen so that your god is a the author of sin (the Devil). Or decreeing by foreknowing our free-choice of our correct choices and positive results, and bad choices and consequential sin that follows. Satan does not stop raping I agree. You don't call your god Satan, or maybe you do, but that's who he is. Whereas God wants the sin to stop (unlike your god), but He is not going to stop it by infringing on our free will, reducing us to robots, or be unholy in His approach, otherwise we would be lesser beings in that case. His grace is working and eventually, but righteously, that sin will end. But you will always have the sin of rejecting God so you will stay in Hell for eternity.

At the core what you fail to see is God wants to be with the utmost beings He can create. Having created us perfectly in His image, He treats us with the responsibility that goes with that highest of standings in all His creation. A possible response by us might be to swat a mosquito that is ticking at us. But God doesn't treat us like bugs. We are much more than bugs. He gives us free will. In fact, by the time of the New City will be raised above the angels so we are His highest creation. Angels would be too high, given too much power.

My prayer is one day you give your life to Christ. Amen.

Blog Entries

Default If James White is Saved, You'll Want to Go to Hell

Re: FillTheirVoid - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by FillTheirVoid
    If God didn't decree it, then it wouldn't have happened. He worketh all things according to the counsel of His own will.
    Indeed, God even decreed the most sinful act ever ... namely the crucifixion of His Son at the hands of ungodly men.
    It's sad how the more people learn about God, the more they despise Him.
    The question is, how does God decree? Does He do so my irresistibly imposing or by foreknowing our free-choice? Obviously the latter, since God pleads with us to receive what His only begotten Son did on the cross. God did not decree sin in the sense you think that makes him Satan, the author of sin. God did not crucify His own Son, but foreknew men's choices, and His Son agreed He would pay for the sins of the world. It sad there are so many false Christians such as yourself.

Re: ShownMercy - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by ShownMercy
    Does God decree murder? How about the merciless beating and murder of a sinless man? Has God ever decreed such an atrocity?
    God foreknows all things, so He decrees all things (that is, everything is within His provision, otherwise it would be libertarian free will), but not in the way the god of Calvinism does, as previously said, because God provides SUFFICIENT GRACE to us all to have the choice, whereas such is not the case under Calvinism, therefore, the decreeing of the god of Calvinism is Satanic. The god of Calvinism is none other than that old serpent, the dragon, fallen Lucifer.

God's decree isn't based upon human action ... BUT THE COUNSEL OF HIS OWN WILL. He determines in sovereignty whatsoever which shall come to pass, even the actions and sins of men and angels ... God did crucify His own Son by the secondary means of the hands of ungodly men. It is the LORD who caused Him to suffer ... It truly is sad there are so many false Christians who hate the God of the bible.
    The counsel of His own will is to give people free will to have the choice. God has infinite foreknowledge and determines all things, but He is not Satan whom you worship who is the author of sin. God did not kill His own Son, but it was the Romans who put Him to death on the cross and Satan. You said your god killed Jesus, so you are admitting you worship the Devil. Satan accuses God, and God makes a liar out of you. At the hands of men was God's primary means to provide salvation to the world, it wasn't a secondary mean.

It is the Lord who allowed Him to suffer at the hands of evil men and be the propitiation for not only your sins but the sins of the whole world, whosoever is willing. You are not born-again since you are unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. Just know God's word is clear, "I have set before you life and death.... Choose life.... Love the LORD thy God" (Deut. 30.19-20). He would not say this if you could not do it! God has given you free will to have the choice, but sadly you reject the God who provides sufficient grace to all men. "To make his power known, endured with much longsuffering" (Rom. 9.22); enduring and longsuffering is sufficient grace to all!

Your god of Calvinism is a split image of Hitler who also sends the Jews from birth to the gas chambers, giving them no mercy or grace to enable them to be able receive salvation. And irresistibly selects an Aryan race. You believe in speciesism which is racist. Your murderous prostestant pope of Geneva is quite like Hitler.

Blog Entries

All men are not provided sufficient grace, some die without ever having heard the Gospel. Is it not gracious to hear it? Providing equal rations of food to dead men accomplishes nothing.
    Not having heard the gospel for that person was sufficient grace. Read Romans 1.20. He is without excuse. If he looked upon the mountains and starts and accepted God, surely if he was presented the word of God, he would accept the Lord Jesus as Savior. God takes this into account.

The grace is not equal but sufficient for all men. Your god can't do this because he is Satan.

May you one day give your life to the One who is "longsuffering to us" (2 Pet. 3.9) "who [in His sufficient grace] is the Saviour of all men" (1 Tim. 4.10). "How often would I have gathered" you (Matt. 23.37).

Blog Entries

No, salvation is of the LORD ... not of my own choice.
    If you don't have a choice then why be doubleminded about it, for you chose to assume you were irresistibly selected?

Calvinism limits God to a "sovereignty" that can't handle free will. "I have set before you life and death.... Choose life.... Love the LORD thy God" (Deut. 30.19-20). "If the LORD be God, follow him; but if Baal, then follow him" (1 Kings 18.21). "Look unto me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth" (Is. 45.22). And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart" (Jer. 29.13).

God says "look unto me" and you say you can't. So you have erected an idol which says you can't, so you don't.

Why would God say "follow him" if you couldn't? God will regenerate you, and He is the one who does the regenerating, if you were to repent and believe on Him. Alas, you are "unwilling". The reason you are unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated is because you don't want to give your life to the God who provides sufficient grace to everyone soul that ever lived. What you prefer is the pride of thinking you were irresistibly selected over what you call the preteritioned, those you think your god sends to Hell for no other reason than they were born into sin, giving them no grace or mercy to have any opportunity to be saved. What love is that?

Why do you refuse to give your life to Christ whereas others have given their lives to Christ? Because you don't search God with all your heart. That's why you are unsaved and going to Hell. God doesn't save you because you don't come to Him sincerely like Christians have done.

God hates your "will-worship" (Col. 2.23) in trying to will yourself into salvation by assuming you are irresistibly selected. That will never do. You have a choice to have the resolve to refuse, resist to receive what Jesus did for the sins of the whole world.

The choice is before you. My prayers go out to you.

Thread Information