Quote Originally Posted by bogus_donut View Post
I haven't done anything that requires I be exposed. I have not refused to give my life to God or rejected anyone who is born again or not. I never said I rejected Rev 7:9 either. I simply didn't comment on it, as you didn't comment on questions I put to you. You deleted your posts instead.

Why don't you post the complete text of both you and me? If you really want to play this game, have the courage to let everyone see your words of hatred and your insults. You've already shown that you are not a trustworthy person, so I'm giving you permission to post it all. Go ahead.
Jesus said kick the dust under your feet when they don't receive the proper Christ. Are you a universalist then since you don't reject anyone, thus you include the whole world in breaking bread with your Christ? Breaking bread is just for the saints. You're very worldly.

Sure you reject Rev. 7.9 because the saints are in heaven there before the first trumpet (8.7ff) of the Tribulation is even blown. The bowls are not poured out till Rev. 15 & 16 yet you place the rapture after that? You're not thinking as you try to take away the hope of the Church. How sad for you this is the way you want to be.

You have refused to give your life to the God who keeps because you reject those born-again that "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). You are not a Christian, but believe in salvation by works. No man is saved by works lest any man should boast. It's better you accept your actual condition now so you can then give your life to Christ.

That's the problem is you avoided the verses of proof. I have dealt with everything you said, you could not show otherwise.

Your hatred of the Church is immense, for not only are you like Satan who accuses the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) who are raptured before the Tribulation, but you believe in salvation by works like all other religions since you think you can lose salvation tomorrow. That would be weird kind of salvation if you could get saved, lose it, get it back, then lose it again. God simply won't save you to begin with in your self-inflicted nonsense.

I've posted everything relevant to this topic and what remains is you avoid the Scriptures. You're exposed. You're making me laugh. First you blame me for posting your words, then you blame me for not posting your words. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.18). The only thing you are coming across as is being like Satan that great accuser.